Money Making

radiohead

Ok, there aren't many things in this world that grabs my attention, but a chance for some free cash isn't something I want to turn down.

Its only been around for a couple of weeks now, so yeh, get in quick before they start restricting it.

http://netbux.org/?r=109369

Here is the basic gist.

You need a paypal account (which is free to get, no cc needed) is the main thing. Sign up for one of those, then go register here. http://www.paypal.com

The persoonal acount is the free one.

You signup, and you use their homepage (netbux.org) to forward your way to google. All that is different (and what actually is the catch) is that they put ads up the top of the page. What happens, is that every search you make you earn $0.02 and thats it.

Only restrictions is that you can only do one search every 15 seconds, and a max of 40 searches a day.

Just make a PHP script that does it for you. But make it randomly generate a time between a minute and 2 and a half minutes so it doesn't look suspicious.

So pretty much, while your searching, you could go through those 40 searches in like an hour without paying attention, like i haven't been lol. Or you could go hard out and do the whole one search every 15 secs, and have it all done in like 10 mins.

The other main catch is that you have to hit at least $50.00 before they pay you, but the way i see it, is if you do the 40 searches a day, it will take you just a couple of months to get that $50.00, if not more.

So yeah, good incentive to set up a paypal account too, they are very handy.

Anyways, here is the link again:

http://netbux.org/?r=109369

Any questions and what not, just post them. And before you ask, no its not some lame pyramid scheme lol. Check it out, take a look, there is no harm in getting a free paypal account, even if you dont go ahead with the netbux earning opportunity.

Check it out, you might find it rewarding.

Just for the record at the time of posting this site is not a scam site. If however something does happen out of my control, eg. some loser ruins it all or whatever, then i am sorry. But at this stage, it is not a scam site and doesn't appear to be heading that way!

This cannot hurt you because all you give is your email, and that email can even be fake. Same thing with teh paypal account. I thought you all might enjoy this because I know I google alot and if I can get paid for it, then what the heck. I am sure you can benefit from this too.

Since this is so new, they people who are running the site do not have very good servers, so it isn't up all the time. But it is up a majority of the time.

Sorry if this is considered spamming. I figured this is the most appropriate part of the forums to post this in. :D