Respect

Nevermore

respected here in what capacity?

remember "here" isn`t exactly an "Entity" per se, and thus each will have their own opinion of you, as a result your question cannot be answered by any ONE individual.

any of us could ask the same question with the same result.

for my part, you`ve never come into my "Radar" as someone to be watched as a troll or nuisence, I have no real opinion of you as good or bad.

Keep on Truckin` :)

If ya click on your own nick in one of your post and go to view profile, and scroll down below join date and posts info there is a referal followed by a number. Not sure if this is some sort of rating for users, or even if it is us that can refer somone. More to the point I have no idea what you are being refered for...... a medal....psychiatric help..... :eek::D

If ya click on your own nick in one of your post and go to view profile, and scroll down below join date and posts info there is a referal followed by a number.

That's how many people who have joined the forum and given you as a referral to why they joined.

Hey!....You are not a moron. I respect you and enjoy reading your comments, and don't let the refferal number bother you. YT has been here 2 years and only has 2. Its just a number. Cheer up! You are respected.

Bettina

I was just wiondering, am I respected here? Or am I viewed as a moron?
There are no morons on these boards, imo. Every person here contributes in their own way and you are no different. You are needed here. And not everyone gets their own Gir Stand-up in the Jokes thread.

People regard phi and sayo as demigods
Me, a demigod? That's ridiculous. The pantheon has higher standards.

YT2095 has more knowledge than my whole graduating class. He is next on the list for ascension.

Sayonara³ actually is a demigod, his mother having been seduced by the Norse god Loki. He will now strike me down, but it explains a lot, doesn't it?

I was just wiondering, am I respected here? Or am I viewed as a moron? People regard phi and sayo as demigods, and hate christ's slave. Where am I?

Nevermore, I respect you. I respect everyone in this forum who makes an honest effort to discover the truth.

I don't think you can assume that a bunch people -- many of whom don't even believe in God -- are necessarily looking for demigods.

I respect people in this forum who are both theists and nontheists, who are both conservatives and liberals, who are both moderators and not. :)

BTW, I do not hate Christ's Slave.

Regards to you,

Coral

I would suggest that you are most likely respected less now after posting a "do you like me" thread.

Maybe that's just me.

Try a self-banishment poll. That's always a good way of finding out.

Ah. The Sally Fields problem. :D

There are no morons on these boards' date=' imo. Every person here contributes in their own way and you are no different. You are needed here. And not everyone gets their own Gir Stand-up in the Jokes thread.

Me, a demigod? That's ridiculous. The pantheon has higher standards.

YT2095 has more knowledge than my whole graduating class. He is next on the list for ascension.

Sayonara³ actually [i']is[/i] a demigod, his mother having been seduced by the Norse god Loki. He will now strike me down, but it explains a lot, doesn't it?

You never fail to amaze me Phi for All, you are one heck of a comic genius. Ever thought of coming to Canada and becoming a millionnaire?? They are in great demand over here. Especially ones that make fun of America. :P Trust me, people do consider you to be a demi-god over here.

P.S What is Sayanora cubed anyways?

Well, almost everyone on SFN is a well-to-do human being, either currently very knowledgable, or seeking to be so...

Now, we must sacrifice a virgin while chanting in tongue in the name of the demi-gods

Hyi-ya, ho-ya, hyi-ya, ho-ya, hyi-ya, ho-ya

Aiiiiiieeee!

*Stabs virgin* :eek:

Well' date=' almost everyone on SFN is a well-to-do human being, either currently very knowledgable, or seeking to be so...

Now, we must sacrifice a virgin while chanting in tongue in the name of the demi-gods

Hyi-ya, ho-ya, hyi-ya, ho-ya, hyi-ya, ho-ya

Aiiiiiieeee!

*Stabs virgin*[/quote']dont be wasteful -- virgins are hard to come across.

Sayonara³ actually is[/i'] a demigod, his mother having been seduced by the Norse god Loki. He will now strike me down, but it explains a lot, doesn't it?
And here I thought Sayonara was known as "Mr. Congeniality".

I was just wiondering, am I respected here?

I like to think that everyone here who is not a troll is respected in some way, by some members.

Or am I viewed as a moron? People regard phi and sayo as demigods, and hate christ's slave. Where am I?

I would say somewhere in between Chrst Slave and Sayo, leaning more towards Sayo :P. But seriously, we respect Phi and Sayo (at least I do) and the other Mods/Admins because they are the law around here and got where they are because they are worthy of respect. And Christ Slave? Christ Slave, Christ Slave, Christ Slave.....I don't know what to say about my buddy Christ Slave :D