Is time quantized???

The unit is called the Planck Time, and in less time than that nothing has any meaning.

Think of it like a 'turn'; like a turn based game, where you can only take actions during your turn, actions can only take place after a planck time.

Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri

The unit is called the Planck Time, and in less time than that nothing has any meaning.

Think of it like a 'turn'; like a turn based game, where you can only take actions during your turn, actions can only take place after a planck time.

The Planks time Pt is minimum cycle of time. All objects in universe exists in inherent for them time cycle (TC) . The universe as object too. TC of different object are founds in interaction. All TC are synchronized by Pt. The universe from begining is a digital information system, whose advantages a people has realized recently.

• 2 months later...

This is an extract (actually a footnote) from a complete exposition of quantum reality and the forces that both create and shape it.

'Time is simply change - evolution brought about by the movement imparted to all things by oppositional forces. Time slows down when approaching light speed because it is incremental or quantised with successive events equating with a succession of single quantum states so an observer travelling at, or near, light speed is actually catching up with the rate of change (a cinematographer slows down the action by increasing the film speed in much the same fashion).'

I will not attempt to fully explain what I mean by oppositional forces (my theory of gravitation) here as there isn't the room.

Suffice it to say that everything that exists moves - ie possesses angular and orbital angular momentum; this is true at all levels of scale from the macrocosmic down to the microcosmic levels of scale. At the quantum level particles (what I define as oscilatory state closed waveforms) vibrate: this is also a form of movement.

The question we need to ask ourselves is this, "Is it simply the case that everything that exists moves or is it the case that everything that exists does so because everything moves?'