Vitamins

it's that certain nutrients, vitamins, minerals, whatever, go to a certain part of the body where they're used. Like drugs go to the brain, beta-carotene goes to the eyes and a million other things go to there propper places. And so the other day i was thinking, these nutrients, they dont have motors to propel them in a certain direction, or brains to know where to go, so why do they say, this chemical goes there? Then i was wondering how it works, and i figured its probably pretty simple, it all goes into the blood, so it's probably just that certain tissues have receptors which absorb certain nutrients. sorta like they fish out what they can use, and the rest is just part of the river.

so i'd like to know more about the process, and i also started wondering about how different organs evolve according to how they use the nutrients . . . so i guess i dont know how to articulate everything i'm wondering. just pump me up with some interesting information ok