Spam reports from preview panel

Dear managers

Does the software allow to add the "report" button in the preview panel ?

I ask this because at this moment I must open the thread, tick the button report, write the report but then if I go out with the back button I see the spam report again, then the "new content" page as it was previously (the thread is indicated as not read). Then I need a refresh page. IOW I need about 7 moves for each spam report and that takes time. It should be more effective if the report was more easily accessible from the preview panel.

Thank you.

We really appreciate messages being flagged as spam - but not sure we can do as you ask. Hopefully an Admin can answer.

I will say that new threads with dodgy titles - ie the sort that you could flag from the preview screen - are the lowest priority to be flagged; the first thing staff can do is go through the new topics and flag as spammer on the obvious targets. It is the spam that is appended to the end of an existing thread or that has a sensible thread title which is less easy to spot and staff really need to see reported.