Daedalus

A Concert by Deadalus

I agree, we are very lucky to know you Daedelus! 

Thanks Guys! I also lived in NC for a few years growing up Moontanman. We used to go to Myrtle Beach, SC and cruise the strip every summer! I'm glad you all enjoy the music! Although I tend to like what I write, music is meant to be heard and enjoyed by everyone.

1 hour ago, Daedalus said:

Thanks Guys! I also lived in NC for a few years growing up Moontanman. We used to go to Myrtle Beach, SC and cruise the strip every summer! I'm glad you all enjoy the music! Although I tend to like what I write, music is meant to be heard and enjoyed by everyone.

I live within 60 miles of myrtle beach, I live near carolina beach... 

6 hours ago, Moontanman said:

I live within 60 miles of myrtle beach, I live near carolina beach... 

Awesome! When I can make some time to visit friends and family I have in Fayetteville, NC, I'll have to stop by and say hello :D

I finally completed another neo-classical metal song, and this one is even better than my last one! So, if you liked "Starman", then you'll love "Eternal Flames".

Enjoy!!!

I've always wanted to surf, but I never got the chance. Instead, I rode skateboards. This song is inspired by a life long dream of catching those waves.

Enjoy!!!

Edited by Daedalus

What do you all like better, the orchestrated compositions or the rock / metal songs that I write?

8 hours ago, Daedalus said:

What do you all like better, the orchestrated compositions or the rock / metal songs that I write?

My taste in music is rather eclectic, I like what i like no matter what genra it comes from.