Need some evidences from other disciplines about >3D space

blue89

My understanding of logic, in the context of science (mathematics) does not relate to the way you are using it. Therefore I'm trying to understand what you mean.

I strongly resent your calling this request unethical and request you also define what your man but ethical in this context.

Could you please provide a succinct, brief and clear definition of what you think ethical, logical and illogical mean?

this queries shows us , at least one of these (about academic / mathematics)

--->> you are not enough (insufficient) for mathematical skill (especially perspective aspect)

--->> you have no sufficient mathematical knowledge (only mathematical)

Really the ethical contexts are too wide. I am unable to tell now (I am at universty hospital for presentation (oncology değartment) )

but simply,it will be about "human rights and manner of intellectualism at science"

DO NOT USE BAD WORDS!!!

NEVER DO THIS , Dr.krettin is in my ignored list. I don't see his comments and...

HE IS UNCULTURED & UNSUCCCESSFUL (he is too weak scientist!)

blue89

!

Moderator Note

Blue89

Stop insulting other members - there is never an excuse. And please try to react in a more measured manner to criticism and questions. Your use of English is making it harder and harder to comprehend your posts - and your response to requests for clarification are not sensible.

Do not respond to this moderation except through the reporting system - and only if you feel the moderation was unjustified.

if you are asking a general definition of ethics , this is quite simple to give brief information. (very very simple ! , so simple that I think you should not ask! )

ok. I will make some definitions or give some instructions. (you are making me exhausted!, although I am quite series and state that I am speaking honestly ,your all questions are repetead actions ,stop please to do this and / or don't do this over 3 three times so as not to miss ideal communication!,I am not feeling happy in such cases or anyone who thinks he/she is intelligent will not feel happy,but I see almost all of questions are repeated action ,if my life conditions were not so bad , probably I would not feel so nervous or depressed))

GENERAL ETHICS

it is related/about moral values ,and originated right or wrong conducts. human right will be highly important as I always try to make someone understand. my experiences are generally based on normative ethical contexts ,but this does not mean that I don't know anything about theoritical context ,why we generally and already have to know basic concepts related any subject to make any application or to understand in practice mod.

as it expressed repeatedly ,once again I would remind that there will exist some usages based upper analysis applications to dominate some ethical contexts for some wide range of society and/or to describe or to prove some invisible or insufficient theories in ethics via using mathematical theories. (most of them will be taken from algebra and analsysis)

once again ,I would express that I have creative personality and DON'T use traditional methods. some references are already detected. probably someones understand when I use "new methods" they suppose that I would use something quite strange or meaningless

They should understand anyone will already be attentrve for not to use meaningless methods. this shows they have no enough ability how to thing thinking perspective was.

(check please Respective scientist Nikola Tesla ' s words / principles and something more about him. or what was avicennas implication to make some new candidates to be great scientist like us.(unfortunately I can't see a strong or series candidate. whenever I mention about such great scientists ,I see everyone confuses something - they suppose like I am making compasion between them- I never did this. I only expressed my admirations to them. I never violate such sensitive general rules. but of course we don't know what would happen in the future (only))

ADVANCEMENT IN USAGE OF ETHICS & HOW TO USE IT AT THE TOP OF SCIENCE

Once ,you need to think how ethical experiences were. for instance anyone doesn't deserve to insult you. you don't deserve to insult anyone even if you be announced as the most intelligent person in this modern century. if you check the related contexts about ethics ,you will be able to find out this and this is not difficult to understand.

how to use it.

Remember what Leonardo Da vinci was saying when he died. his this last expressions are defining quite easily how to understand.

Remember He said; "I am sad ,I hoped to make something more to contribute developments to science"

if you think/investigate the reason ,it will be possible to find more easily what was the actual reason and what was the relation to usage of ethics in science.

Please Don't express anything anymore about usage of language. I have been quite exhausted to make explanations about this.

once again ,I surely believe : I have ability to study independently , I know and accept that my english level is not advanced.but you are always missing and you made me quite bored to explain that I have no convenient conditions to make you delighted on this issue (my keyboard is spoilt,moreover I am sure,if there was any else more relief option ,I would be able to respond all of your question in the best was ,even how yopu want and upper. stop plese to mention anything about it. you may ask something only ,ask where you have not understood,then I will reply.

these are enough explanations.

ok?

1) logical and

2)illogical mean?

1) logical , when you allege anything you have to provide at least one evidence (like reference or quite intelligiable and acceptable evidence) (prefer to give academic reference please in order not to live any matter)

2) illogical, when you allege something but unable to provide any reference / evidence

Edited by blue89

If you are still taking moderation comments and questions as insults then it points to a language problem which you claim not to have. When the mods ask questions like that it is to get you to think about something - if you take offence at it then you have misunderstood what was said (again).

If you are still taking moderation comments and questions as insults then it points to a language problem which you claim not to have. When the mods ask questions like that it is to get you to think about something - if you take offence at it then you have misunderstood what was said (again).

ok. if they want me to leave the forum. I may make it by my own. any elite person will not be demanding to remain where he is not wanted.

I don't think that I am speaking insultive. (sure!)

where is any insultive expression belonging me,show it to me ?

I think imatfaal will feel regretfull at the end if he is thinking intimately.

I know this. he did not see how Dr.Krettin used DISGUSTING words. (at another forum(s).

and if you are able to show me any insultive expression ,I will apologise.

you did not show me (??)

Edited by blue89

any elite person will not be demanding to remain where he is not wanted.

You should stop calling yourself elite - it is rather self-centred and annoying.

Anyway, back on topic... is there anything else about the applications of mathematics in engineering you want to know?

1)You should stop calling yourself elite - it is rather self-centred and annoying.

2)Anyway, back on topic... is there anything else about the applications of mathematics in engineering you want to know?

1) I imply only scientific context but (not apperance or not ego ,be sure)

2) :) :-) :) :-) :)

really I thought imatfaal was lovely, I also think I love everyone. but remember feeling nervous does not mean contradiction with this and almost every subject will have relation as I said before.

no question ,thanks.

it is rather self-centred ...

??????

it is strange

may I ask ,why do you think so?

Edited by blue89

it is strange

may I ask ,why do you think so?

It is strange and impolite to imply that you are better than someone else. I promise you that by keep saying that you are elite will not gain you any friends.

1)It is strange and impolite to imply that you are better than someone else.

2)I promise you that by keep saying that you are elite will not gain you any friends.

both of these are right!

but I don't remember that I implied I was better than anyone.

Edited by blue89

QUOTE: "OK - if they want me to leave the forum..."

How on earth did you come to that conclusion? Misunderstanding again due to a language problem for sure.

By saying you are elite it implies that you are better. That is what it means.

QUOTE: "OK - if they want me to leave the forum..."

How on earth did you come to that conclusion? Misunderstanding again due to a language problem for sure.

By saying you are elite it implies that you are better. That is what it means.

No,There is no comparison.

in my opnion you are cunfusing . I only mentioned something about my personality. (but there is no comparison)

I also enjoy to see someone are giving comliments to their own personality.

like this :When Studiot was beginning his own comment with this sentence "Let see more perspective idea..."

surely I feel very happy. I mean YOU WILL FEEL BETTER IF YOU GIVE COMPLIMENTS TO YOUR OWN PERSONALITY.

MORE OBJECTIVELY

I mean if anyone give compliments to his/her own personality ,Then He/she feels and be better. (this is belief) surely ,there is no comparison. :)

I only did do this. (no comparison)

In English saying that you are elite is exactly saying that you are better than all or most of the members here.

was not it so :

I am more elite than you or

I am the most elite person ? :)

Edited by blue89

To avoid further confusion I will stay out of it - sorry - I don't have anything to add to the science of the thread - I was just reading it out of interest and got sucked into this circle of misunderstanding. I don't really understand any of your last post and it is clear that you didn't understand mine.

Have a nice day!

I am more elite than you or

I am the most elite person :)

I do not think that this is great English - anyway, just drop 'elite' from future posts. It may not seem so rude when translated to Turkish, but in English it is a rather strange and insulting thing to say.

Anyway, we are way off topic here!

1)I do not think that this is great English - anyway, just drop 'elite' from future posts. It may not seem so rude when translated to Turkish, but in English it is a rather strange and insulting thing to say.

2)Anyway, we are way off topic here!

1)okay. this is right! (In this case I would express that anyone did not see me ,live)

2) off topic. this is also right. but we did not do somethings which are so bad.

anyway, imatfaal may change this topic to another forum. Really I remember I was saying loved this personality (imatfaal) ,but look he prefer not to see this notation. I believe he has also clever personality and seem poistive (like studiot)

but I have been feeling surprised from his notation. look he is feeling annoyed above.(previous page)

Edited by blue89

(DrKrettin is such ones Uncultured (his culture is too lack ) and he is impolite (not inelegant ,impolite ,elegance is upper level than politeness) and also illogical in particular idfeas,sorry krettin)

!

Moderator Note

Discuss the subject matter rather than making personal observations about the people. This is inappropriate and will not be tolerated.

Do not reply to this modnote in the thread. Use the report post function if you feel a need to respond

————

Also, let's everyone stay on topic here. Off-topic posts will be hidden

Hello, Blue,

Did you try to look up the guys mentioned in my post#25?

Are they still at Istanbul University?

As regards logical and illogical there are other types of statement

For example

The English Channel is 150 miles wide at maximum and 21 miles wide at minimum.

The Bosporus is 2.5 miles wide at maximum and 0.5 miles wide at minimum.

These are just a statements of (verifiable) fact.

They are neither logical nor illogical.

Talking of the Bosporus, the first time I visited Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular was as a student, travelling on the orient express.

The train stopped at the Greek / Turkish border for document checks and whilst these were going on a number of small boys pass along the train selling melons.

We asked how much for a melon, but neither could properly understand the other.

They only had one word of English - one.

So one melon was

One sterling

One dollar

One D Mark

(They would not take Turkei Lira)

This was not logical or illogical but it was something else again - it was understandable.

The melons themselves were superb.

:)

haha haa ha :) :-) :)

one of the most entertaining (fine) personality @studiot haha ...

could you reply again my question which had been asked as a first time around 3-4 months ago.

why did not you accept friendship with me on facebook???

Really appreciable sayings haha :) :-) (positive)

I only remember ,you said : "I am too old to use facebook" I don't think that it would prevent.

is it logical or illogical?? or neither logical nor illogical? which one ? :) :-)

(note: I had met a christian woman ,really she was very good (qualified according to entertainment as I define, like you) :)

ajb is more elite in communication skill than me (not linguistic ,approach implied). this is clear. (now comparison exists,if you think it is incorrect ,sorry.)

I recommend that moderator replace this thread to another forum (lounge preferred) and change the title.

Hello, Blue,

As regards logical and illogical there are other types of statement

These are just a statements of (verifiable) fact.

They are neither logical nor illogical.

This was not logical or illogical .

:)

if there exist any question (sometimes the question is given by hinting only) , I think everything should be logical or illogical ,if you want me to assess this circumstance, I may it politely. but I see more than one event there.

another occasion : ajb says ,"there already exists usage of >3D in engineering". but I could not see any reference yet. so ,it is illogical now.

Edited by blue89

That statement is illogical - just because you found no reference to it doesn't mean it does not exist. The more logical explanation would be that you failed to find the evidence whilst searching.

haha :) :-) this is your personal idea.(but I respect your thought,ok you are free how to think)

illogical why I know ajb is Editor at one journal at real ,and at once he said "if I see no reference at any paper ,I will reject it" :) :-)

but while you are right ,about my responsibility, I think I am unable to be good at everything or every subject. so failing to find evidence is NORMAL.

and so supposing logical me to have failed finding reference must be just illogical :)

I am leaving now. there exists some e-mails which must be replied by me. furthermore nature physics sent me a new e-mail ,but automatical and require me to fullfill something and it is said that they would meet me.

by the by, I saw forum's rules. I must read them carefully.

I am not someone who is impolite ,weak or ...

I have quite opt,imistic personality.

DETECTED !!

I have taken one warning ,so , I will definitely leave and not write at least for two months

if you would like me to be there, you have to fold this.

(any question will not be responded ,no difference on issue that who asks)

BY BY

blue89

Edited by blue89

ajb says ,"there already exists usage of >3D in engineering". but I could not see any reference yet. so ,it is illogical now.

I have given you a whole area of study - classical mechanics - that is used widely in engineering. You would like me to find a paper that uses classical mechanics? There are lots that use the notions to different degrees - see what you can find.

Anyway, classical mechanics is used in the study of robotics, air craft, space craft etc. Basic notions of statics are used in the analysis of stability and equilibrium of structures.

I have given you a whole area of study - classical mechanics - that is used widely in engineering. You would like me to find a paper that uses classical mechanics? There are lots that use the notions to different degrees - see what you can find.

Anyway, classical mechanics is used in the study of robotics, air craft, space craft etc. Basic notions of statics are used in the analysis of stability and equilibrium of structures.

It is also how I learned degrees of freedom. The knowledge I gained from robotics was useful to understand particle degrees of freedom.