Need some evidences from other disciplines about >3D space

blue89

1) this may not be truth at medicine I think.

You only cite things that are related no matter what the subject.

2) I don't mean the IF may define the prominence. but it seems that it might define popularity.

It is hard to say, but for sure you cannot compare across subjects. There are different habits and traditions across different subjects. The impact factor only takes into account citations of papers that are published in the previous two years - in more theoretical and mathematical subjects it can take longer than two years for a paper to pick up citations. Thus, mathematical journals tend to have low IF as compared to say medical journals.

Anyway, this seems to be getting off topic.

Edited by ajb

1) You only cite things that are related no matter what the subject.

2) It is hard to say, but for sure you cannot compare across subjects. There are different habits and traditions across different subjects. The impact factor only takes into account citations of papers that are published in the previous two years - 3)in more theoretical and mathematical subjects it can take longer than two years for a paper to pick up citations. Thus, mathematical journals tend to have low IF as compared to say medical journals.

Anyway, this seems to be getting off topic. ✓

1) I am smiling :) :-) :) :-) 2) yes it's true. 3) thats why while mathematical / theoritical materails are too difficult -contain heavily difficult formulas & theories - ,theoritical materials does not provide good beneficts - or are not lucrative- so , this even takes too much time to evaluate them. 3) I don't know the reason why to be so bad thing to be off topic. but of course if editors/moderators would protect the thread to be quite disracted ,they this will be right! ✓ ,I only said we may find some new things (interdisciplinary) by such conversations and I am sure we are innocent ,we don't deserve to be annoyed or angered

anyway,I am already trying not to be off topic but I am not lonely who do this. I also think that I may dominate controlling this balance (it's not so difficult) I cannot reach the rules of forum because of crowded traffic now

Edited by blue89

You seem to want to bring it back to bashing pure maths!

:) :-) :)

someone will never see the correct truth until I get published the material how I think it was.

You seem to want to bring it back to bashing pure maths!

what about to continue on facebook for a while tomorrow

I don't feel me relief now there.

I may tell some parts of any project that might persuade you. (I had shared one project:'s big part with studiot, why I trusted him)

??

Edited by blue89

Anyway, lots of people in physics and engineering use spaces of dimension greater than 3 (even infinite dimensions).

we need the actual correlation with REALITY ...like stephen hawking's words.

check please his paper which are related black holes.

ok. anyone doesn't deserve or doesn't have to read my texts which are containing speling or grammatical errors.

well, I DON'T HAVE TO SEE/READ ILLOGICAL IDEAS

they are forgetting that I am mathematician and always check whether any idea was logical or not at first step.

and I am sure someones idea are QUITE ILLOGICAL. why don't they think the reason why they were not great scientist???

they are missing ,both nature and science aaas are also contain many useless type of academic papers.

-if they would like to say they don't like me ,this is not problem which is belonging me.

but if they are thinking that they don't like my scientific words, ok this will mean a problem which is belonging me

***THEY SHOULD NOT MAKE ASSESSMENT ON AYNONE's PERSONALITY , THEY SHOULD MAKE ASSSSMENT ON SCEINETIFIC ALLEGEMENTS***

I am leaving there , good nights.

blue89

Edited by blue89

So classical mechanics does not correlate to reality? (with the standard assumptions of domain of validity and so on.)

feel relief ,I see the wisdom. (you are trying to make me remember nt to be off topic.)

ok here is the answer.

with extreme probability : YES

Because we need both formula and picturing (appearance and / or strongly active usage)

look the pictures.and remember

EUCLID space was constructed with only three general planes (no existence of extra plane) ..

and Span of Euclid.

I did not see all material which you implied ,but probably you will be able to make formulizate ,but will not be able to give picture.

and I am also unsure for acceptable formulization.

otherwise

when we use such these sequences/functions or functional sequences ,it will normally (already) show a usage of formuliation

1) R ⊂ N , T ⊂ N ,S ⊂N , M ⊂ N

An : R x T x S x M → R

any of element An is in shape of (n1,n2,n3,n4) 4D dimension

2) Fn : R x T x N x S x M (but there all of these sets are ⊂ R , x ϵ R , y ϵ T , z ϵ N , t ϵ S

n ϵ N

Fn(x,y,z,t) = x2n.√y . e2xyz. z. log(t) dt 4D functional sequence

according to theoritic (pure) mathematics ,it is not problem to show such expressions convergence or invergence.

but where is the usage of these functions or sequences.

and where is any picture of these sets element?

this pictures shows the real apperance / picturing / usage of 3D space (Euclid)

I was implying such materials.

nevertheless , my field is analysis now (not geometry). I do not know what you implied.

so,I am unable to satate clearly whether you are right or incorrect.

Good nights.

post-116369-0-31626800-1473197523_thumb.jpg

post-116369-0-18741400-1473197896_thumb.jpg

post-116369-0-07398500-1473198159_thumb.jpg

Edited by blue89

size=4]but where is the usage of these functions or sequences.[/size]

I am not quite sure what you are asking, but various sequences and expansions are used in engineering all the time. The two common series are of course the Taylor series and the Fourier series.

I am not quite sure what you are asking, but various sequences and expansions are used in engineering all the time. The two common series are of course the Taylor series and the Fourier series.

therse are also not acceptable.

Laurent series are upper than Taylor series and I know these.

I have to sleep (I suffer from my eyes.) :(

picture are telling. let continue on facebook later.

I don't feel me relief there

SOME UNCULTURED & IMPOLITE AND ALSO ILLOGICAL MEMBERS ARE DETECTED.

(DrKrettin is such ones Uncultured (his culture is too lack ) and he is impolite (not inelegant ,impolite ,elegance is upper level than politeness) and also illogical in particular idfeas,sorry krettin)

I still don't understand - you want me to show you a picture of what?

let show me any element of such sequences or functional sequences ...or any usage in engineering.

I also have no enough knowledge. one moderator was speaking blaming . but this is already general / UNIVERSAL truth that anyone cannot be good at all subjects.

I accept this. this is logical.

TOPOLOGIC USAGE (PICTURING MAY BE USEFUL IN ENGINEERING ,BUT HOW THE POSSIBILITY IS ..?

I Know that topology is not easy to learn , almost all of students were failing at this course in BSc (>> 80 % )

look the shape (but this does not seem too corelative ) picture entitled : "A continuous deformation (a type of homeomorphism) of a mug into a doughnut (torus) and back"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topology

but unfortunately this is not so strong (not aceptable enough)

Edited by blue89

let show me any element of such sequences or functional sequences ...or any usage in engineering.

Fourier series is used all over the place when a periodic signals/phenomena are present. For example

i) Signal and image processing

ii) Finding solutions to the heat equation and similar

iii) In the theory of small perturbations

iv) Acoustics

v) Optics

etc etc etc

Other related things like z-transforms and so on are also used throughout engineering.

Edited by ajb

WE NEED STRONGER EVIDENCES FOR >3D spaces (actual proof) LIKE STEPHEN HAWKING IMPLIED IN HIS PAPER.

read please this the most respectıve scientist's paper if you are interested in.

He was quite realistic at that paper when he used this sentence "We predict that 3D space would be..."

he means ,we are already able to formulate these spaces for a long time

but there still there is no reality ....at real :) :-)

Fourier series is used all over the place when a periodic signals/phenomena are present. For example

i) Signal and image processing
ii) Finding solutions to the heat equation and similar
iii) In the theory of small perturbations
iv) Acoustics
v) Optics

etc etc etc

could you show me please any of the picture which are red coloured ??

note the second one is definitely not acceptable!

(equation!)

:)

etc etc etc

hah ha ha ha :) :) :) :)

what a cute expression :)

Edited by blue89

WE NEED STRONGER EVIDENCES FOR >3D spaces (actual proof) LIKE STEPHEN HAWKING IMPLIED IN HIS PAPER.

I think you mean 4D plus dimensional space-times rather than the use of higher dimensional spaces in physics and engineering in general.

could you show me please any of the picture which are red coloured ??

I am not sure what you are looking for. You want some sketches involved in some calculations that use Fourier series? Just google that yourself.

Edited by ajb

THANKS FOR YOUR NOBLE!

I have to go ,at least for not to live worse matters about my eyes.

I think you mean 4D plus dimensional space-times rather than the use of higher dimensional spaces in physics and engineering in general.

inner product??

if it is so,no. some hilberd spaces are not euclidean.

Edited by blue89

I think Hawking is talking about the possibility of higher dimensional space-times, so something like 9+1 dimensional space-time. Everyone in physics and engineering is okay with working with spaces that are of dimension greater than 3, they come up quite naturally in classical mechanics, thermodynamics and so on. But this is not the same as the 3+1 dimensional space-time as given in relativity.

And here is a random picture of someone explaining Fourier series...????

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by ajb

haha yes

I think Hawking is talking about the possibility of higher dimensional space-times, so something like 9+1 dimensional space-time. Everyone in physics and engineering is okay with working with spaces that are of dimension greater than 3, they come up quite naturally in classical mechanics, thermodynamics and so on. But this is not the same as the 3+1 dimensional space-time as given in relativity.

maxresdefault.jpg

, of course the time's character will definitely be changed!

that was not the actual implication of hawking ...

he is realistic.

Edited by blue89

Yes, but other series and expansions are used in engineering - a quick look at a few wikipedia pages will tell you more.

this is not discussion.

WHERE IS THE RELIABLE EVIDENCE....???

ajb ,do you know that the time is 01.39 there :) :) (after midnight)

Edited by blue89

this is not discussion.

But it is!

WHERE IS THE RELIABLE EVIDENCE....???

Go to your library and pick up a book with the title something like 'Engineering Mathematics'. It will be full of series and transforms - they should also give some reasonable examples.

Blue89, you use the words logic and illogical a lot. Could you please provide a succinct, brief and clear definition of what you think those words mean?

SHOW ME WHICH one ANY OF THEM IS "ILLOGICAL" ??

I hope you will not be unethic (or uncultured as Dr.Krettin)

Remember please other instructions about my personality , I am stressed and feel quite exhaustive to repeat something to someone ..

REMEMBER PLEASE ,I AM NOT TRADITIONAL AND NOT A WEAK SCIENTIST ACCORDING TO MY IDEAS.

THERE EXIST ENOUGH INFORMATON NOW TO RALIASE THIS...

I request you not to violate BOTH GENREAL ETHICAL PSRINCIPLES AND PRINCIPLES WHICH ARE RELATED TO ETHICS OF SCIENCE

the last one is containing advanced rules & approaches.

blue89

Edited by blue89