secret message... i just cant figure it out! help!

Guest isuit

That's awesome, but rather impractical seeing as even a marginal error could turn the last thousand books into gibberish.

Yep. That's why I myself am skeptical of the practicality of it. But hey, if computers can count atoms, why not! :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By separating the number up into 229, 23, 248, 197, 198, 216, I found the 229th letter of the alphabet and so on for the others, forwards and backwards. I came up with;

U W N O P H going forwards and F D M L K S going backwards.

And that means nothing to me, atleast it's one more line of investigation eliminated.

Yep. That's why I myself am skeptical of the practicality of it. But hey, if computers can count atoms, why not! :D

I suspect that this great man's observation is now centuries old. It was probably the first conception of compact data storage, since before computers ever existed.

ok' date=' my friend told me had a secret and that it was hidden in this message:

the only hint he gave me was that the 0's were dividers.

i thought i figured it out, but he told me i was wrong...

here's what i got

a +1 +18 -51 pattern

and if u hold alt and type the #'s (including 0's) on aim it makes a pattern

i have NO IDEA! anybody got any better ideas?? :confused:[/quote']

The package is in route and will be delivered monday, 8-29-2005. :cool:

ok' date=' my friend told me had a secret and that it was hidden in this message:

the only hint he gave me was that the 0's were dividers.

i thought i figured it out, but he told me i was wrong...

here's what i got

a +1 +18 -51 pattern

and if u hold alt and type the #'s (including 0's) on aim it makes a pattern

i have NO IDEA! anybody got any better ideas?? :confused:[/quote']Perhaps your friend is asking you to marry him/her...

insane alien, that's a good idea. but then you might have to check hundreds of documents as well, as theoretically it could be any well-known document. also, i think the similarities between the numbers might be too great for something like that...

'spose you could be minister, right?

even if you aren't one, you can find simple websites that will ordain you in minutes! a catholic priest in 120 seconds, free to molest children at will!

sorry that was uncalled for. bad jowrose

we're a little off topic arent we? anyone have any new info on that code? whoever started this thread (i forget) should just hit their friend over the head and make them tell us. its bothering me.

• 2 weeks later...

Isuit. Before I spend any more time on this code, to which I am already pulling my hair out over, was your friend serious? I am wondering wether your friend is intelligent enough to come up with this code himself or if he was just screwing around. I've tried everything!!!!!!!!!