Hillary Clinton

waitforufo

So, what next for Mrs. Clinton ?

Now that she's lost her chance for the Presidency, and doesn't need him anymore, will she kick her husband to the curb ?

( personally, I like Bill, more so than Hillary )

Probably CGI. Despite what most people are led to believe, they've done good work.

If anything, America probably did her a favor.

So, what next for Mrs. Clinton ?

Now that she's lost her chance for the Presidency, and doesn't need him anymore, will she kick her husband to the curb ?

( personally, I like Bill, more so than Hillary )

why you say she doesn't need him anymore, will kick her husband to the curb ? why say so ?

Bill was, is, and always will be a male whore ( not that there's anything wrong with that ).

He's personable, interesting, and flirts with every woman he sees.

Hillary seems cold and distant in comparison, and, although very competent, comes across as unlikeable to many.

I really don't think they spend much time together, as his mistress ( the energizer bunny ) visits him quite often ( according to Secret Service sources )

Bill was, is, and always will be a male whore ( not that there's anything wrong with that ).

He's personable, interesting, and flirts with every woman he sees.

Hillary seems cold and distant in comparison, and, although very competent, comes across as unlikeable to many.

I really don't think they spend much time together, as his mistress ( the energizer bunny ) visits him quite often ( according to Secret Service sources )

You do not know either of them. Your descriptions of their personalities are based entirely on media depictions and facades.They are both basically 70yrs old and have been married for 41yrs. You seem to be playing off the conservative media narrative that they are only together for political expediency. Anything is possible but 41yrs sure seems like a long time to me. Did Clinton cheat, of course. Is that an incredibly rare thing that very few marriages ever have to confront, or course not.

Of course.

But do I need to include a disclaimer with all my posts stating that 'this is an opinion based on information available to me'.

And how do you know that I'm not familiar with, and a close friend of theirs ?

You mean your post is also an opinion based on available information ?

Who'd have thunk that ? :)

Edited by MigL

Of course.

But do I need to include a disclaimer with all my posts stating that 'this is an opinion based on information available to me'.

And how do you know that I'm not familiar with, and a close friend of theirs ?

You mean your post is also an opinion based on available information ?

Who'd have thunk that ? :)

!

Moderator Note

We have rules that prohibit the posting of slurs against a person or group of people. Disclaimer or not, your posts are in violation of this. As well, they are off topic in a thread that aims to discuss Hillary Clinton in a political sense. Further posts of this nature will be removed.