Who is Satan & where is Hell?

Tor_Hershman

We aren't in Hell - I have just come back from a boozy teary lunch with an old friend who cheered me up and made me laugh for the first time in weeks; we talked about families and loved ones, about success and failure, about joy and pain, and we both got upset and we both drew strength from an old friendship. Life can be shit - but it can also be so amazingly good that we put up with all the nasty painful bits for those moments of unadulterated pleasure. Even more so - we can deal with the suffering because of the quiet, boring, and routine days spent with those we love; snuggling on the sofa, out on a bike ride, on a favourite walk, a pint at your local - we do simple things with those that we care for ... and nothing else really matters.

Some folks say "Waste not, want not", but I say "You shouldn't use stuff for no good reason because later you might need it and you won't have it and you'll have to go next door and ask to borrow some from Mrs Popodopolis and she'll shake her head but loan you some anyway". That's what I say.

No I don't. Because that would be dumb.

I don't listen to folks who tell me this is Hell. Faustus believed Mephistopheles when he claimed, "Why this is Hell, nor am I out of it". Look what happened to him.

None of you Satans, who have relied, would pass a standard Reading Comprehension Test.

BTW I'm retired, I'm Satan AND I'm in Hell....I'm having, mostly, a totally fine blast, just as Satan in Hell should have,

as at this

groovin' Beatles Tribute dance.

BTW any of you other Satans who are having a groovier time than moi be havin' in the video, all I can say is.....GOOD FOR YOU!

https://www.facebook.com/oneterrificwoman/videos/10205021451638204/

BTW Speakin' of Beatles thingys.....guess who Johnny Lennon was referrin' to when he wrote/sang

"I am HE as you are He as you are me and we are all together," well?

post-99580-0-04635700-1472750541_thumb.jpg

None of you Satans, who have relied, would pass a standard Reading Comprehension Test.

BTW I'm retired, I'm Satan AND I'm in Hell....I'm having, mostly, a totally fine blast, just as Satan in Hell should have,

as at this

groovin' Beatles Tribute dance.

BTW any of you other Satans who are having a groovier time than moi be havin' in the video, all I can say is.....GOOD FOR YOU!

https://www.facebook.com/oneterrificwoman/videos/10205021451638204/

BTW Speakin' of Beatles thingys.....guess who Johnny Lennon was referrin' to when he wrote/sang

"I am HE as you are He as you are me and we are all together," well?

Bingo!

Insulting the people you wish to engage with is never a good idea.

Anyway, as a science forum - albeit this is the religion section - how could you support the position that we are all Satan and that we are in Hell?

This philosophical/religious point of view seems quite at odds with what the Bible says about the Devil.