Nature publishing & physics PROJECT OUTLINES

blue89

I should also add that the comments I've seen you get in this forum are considerably more friendly and polite than some of the comments I've gotten and seen through the process of peer review.

ACCORDING TO MY OWN ETHICAL CONCEPT;

(THIS IS IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ME . COULD YOU CLARIFY IT PLEASE VIA, CHOOSING WHICH ONE YOU IMPLIED BELOW (PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY ONE SENTENCE,DO NOT WRITE YOUR PERSONAL COMMENT)

1) almost all members think that you are less frıendly than you alleged

2) you are more friendly at real

(THIS IS IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ME . COULD YOU CLARIFY IT PLEASE VIA, CHOOSING WHICH ONE YOU IMPLIED BELOW (PLEASE CHOOSE ONLY ONE SENTENCE,DO NOT WRITE YOUR PERSONAL COMMENT)

3) Neither.

CLOSED SESSION!

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE TO THIS THREAD FOR A WHILE

I REQUEST YOU TO REPORT ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF MY COMMENTS THAT YOU CONSIDER IT MIGHT BE UNETHIC ,VIA SENDING A MESSAGE IN PRIVATE (CHATTING MOD)

THANKS TO EVERYONE THERE UP TO NOW :)

REGARDS

blue89

1) almost all members think that you are less frıendly than you alleged

2) you are more friendly at real

3) People here are friendly, polite and helpful. You may not find reviewers of your paper so sympathetic.

CLOSED SESSION!

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE TO THIS THREAD FOR A WHILE

I REQUEST YOU TO REPORT ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF MY COMMENTS THAT YOU CONSIDER IT MIGHT BE UNETHIC ,VIA SENDING A MESSAGE IN PRIVATE (CHATTING MOD)

THANKS TO EVERYONE THERE UP TO NOW :)

REGARDS

blue89

1. In forums and most internet communication using capital letters for all or most of your words is considered to be the same as shouting. This is considered to be rude. I understand you do not intend to be rude, therefore you should avoid using lots of capital letters.

2. As Klaynos has pointed out, on an internet forum you do not get to decide when people should or should not reply, although you can ask a moderator to permanently close a thread.

3. You have used the words ethic and unethic several times. You do not seem to be using them correctly. What do you think ethical means in those sentences where you have used it? Even if you are using it correctly, referring to ethical matters when you have makes no sense to me. Why do you mention it so often?

4. I think I understand why you wish to have further comments sent by Private Message. You do not like to see public criticism of your posts. This is unfortunate for you. Until you are comfortable receiving that criticism and acting on it you have no chance of having any of your work published.

5. I left this forum several months ago because I felt many members were too critical of some new members, who expressed themselves badly. I returned to the forum because I saw how many of them were trying very, very hard to be nice to you and as helpful as possible. I do not think you will get this level of support on any other forum, so you are right to say thank you to all those members who have offered help.

6. In regard to help, please post the abstract of your paper, or a portion of it, so that Strange and others can proof read it for you.

REPLY :(

Dear ..

Thank you for submitting your manuscript "Mathematical Interference To Cure Of Cancer Ilness And Research To Reach Newest Clues About >3D Space" which we are regretfully unable to offer to publish.

It is Nature Physics' policy to return a substantial proportion of manuscripts without sending them to referees. Decisions of this kind are made by the editors of Nature Physics according to the demanding editorial criteria of the journal.

In the present case, while your findings may well prove stimulating to others' thinking about such questions, we regret that we are unable to conclude that the work provides the sort of firm advance in general understanding that would warrant publication in Nature Physics.

We are sorry that we cannot respond more positively on this occasion.

Regards,

Nature Physics

hi , actually I could not differentiate this e-mail about this two statement which they implied:

1) they did want me to submit the whole of manuscript (because of their policy)

2) they said : "we do not think that you might ensure advanced knowledge of physics or other related contexts" ?

Edited by blue89

They said they will not publish your manuscript.

only abstract was submitted , in this case ,may I ask to make more clarity, did you mean this one below;

--->> even if you submit every part of your this manuscript ,we will not publish it. (the second understanding in my first post which had been posted today)

?

Edited by blue89

More specifically, they said they will not publish your manuscript because it does not meet their standards.

More specifically still, that is because it doesn't offer a good enough advance in general understanding.

only abstract was submitted , in this case ,may I ask to make more clarity, did you mean this one below;

--->> even if you submit every part of your this manuscript ,we will not publish it. (the second understanding in my first post which had been posted today)

?

Correct. They will not publish your manuscript.

Just judging from the title of your manuscript, you really need some help with your English.

The offer still stands ...

More specifically, they said they will not publish your manuscript because it does not meet their standards.

More specifically still, that is because it doesn't offer a good enough advance in general understanding.

Correct. They will not publish your manuscript.

you mean the second one.

ok?

Edited by blue89

Even the title doesn't read well in English - it looks like someone who doesn't speak English very well has written it. It doesn't connect as a sentence at all.

Get an English person (a scientist) to proof read it for you.

In fact - just post it here so we can do it for you... I will warn you though - if you can not take any criticism then do not post it - people here will be honest and you might mistake that honesty for rudeness.

Good luck.

if you implied that the correct one mus have been so ;

"Mathematical Interference For Cure Of Cancer Ilness And Research To Reach Newest Clues About >3D Space"

instead

"Mathematical Interference To Cure Of Cancer Ilness And Research To Reach Newest Clues About >3D Space"

then you will be right ,but I can't see another incorrectness just now.

In fact - just post it here so we can do it for you... I will warn you though - if you can not take any criticism then do not post it - people here will be honest and you might mistake that honesty for rudeness.

Good luck.

I definitely support taking criticism.

no problem or no discussion on this issue.

but there is a clear point about the exact maning at the background of this reply.

this was my first submission and normally sometimes I can't differentiate something even if they are familiar.

Edited by blue89

before structuring that sentence properly I would need to know a) - what you mean by mathematical interference. b) how can it cure cancer. c) what relevance it has to 3D space.

It is not my exact field of science but anyone correcting the English would probably need to know what I have asked.

okay. responding....

as you know , the cancer ilness is being treated via using radioactiwe waves.

the project would structure as in highly wide content for relevant part of cure.

furthermore ,the interference must have been via using some advanced mathematical contexts in functional analysis.

(note please these will show us in pure mathematics when we use this

Fn(x) : X → R ( dim X > 3 )

sample of Fn(x) = (x+ 2y +z2+ t****) / n

there exist some very special functional sequences in mathemettics soo, we would be able to take newest clues.

because this would be active application of pure mathematics.

unfortunately I cannot post there any part of actual paper ,and you are seeing a very little of analogy from paper now.

-the actual paper's (only) rudiment is >>20 page.

Notice : t**** parameter / variable may be changed with several other variables instead it (because of this, it marked with "****"

so , this will make reach us for not only 4D space, >3D would be more suitable.

Edited by blue89

What interference?

I used this word to define making some new changes on the treatment which is valid in process.

What interference?

Why not?

are you seeing you have made a grammatical incorrectness, the correct one should be:

"what is interference?" or more properly : "what is the interference's meaning which you implied there.?"

NOTICE :

I would inform that NPG's some journals might not accept only ABSTRACT part for submission. as CharonY said ,this journal might require to submit the whole of paper.

so ,could you return again the previous page to think one more time?

I had not read this journal's privacy or policy before submission.

Edited by blue89

I used this word to define making some new changes on the treatment which is valid in process.

are you seeing you have made a grammatical incorrectness, the correct one should be:

"what is interference?" or more properly : "what is the interference's meaning which you implied there.?"

Please don't try and argue about English grammar when yours is execrable.

I didn't say "what is interference" because I know, in general terms, what interference is. My question was: "What sort of interference are you referring to here". (Your version was totally ungrammatical.)

You are (mis)using the word interference instead of modification. So in the second word of your title, you have used the wrong word and will have completely confused/misled the reader. Not a great start.

Until you are willing to admit that your English is very poor (verging on incomprehensible) and get help from a native speaker, I doubt you will get anything published.

Please don't try and argue about English grammar

why not? :D ,I am not native turkish. but I am sure my turkish language is very very good. it is so good that I may present breaking news. I think it would be more relevant with culture:

ok. even if I do not accept you are friendly , you are lovely. I think you have also flexible personality :) thats good.

when yours is execrable.

Dear Strange ,actually I had tried to tell many many time. I am accepting this is not good why I live strictly difficult economic problems. Remember please , my computer is unuseful ,but intimately I am already trying to change them with correct ones.

I didn't say "what is interference" because I know, in general terms, what interference is. My question was: "What sort of interference are you referring to here".

unfortunately I do not believe if someone who believe so strongly themselves, that even do not need to such strong associations like harvard,they share that original contexts or paper. this is illogical. I don't believe that any of intelligent people would do this. and remember please ,I believe you are clever. I think you understand.

Your version was totally ungrammatical.
oh my lovely friend ,could you see the previous comments above.

Until you are willing to admit that your English is very poor
I think you are a bit nervous today. really ,while I am accepting that my english is not advanced. I will never accept that it is very poor. (never mind) :)

I may provide only TOEFL score.

but you will be right as I said ,I have no suitable computer to write everything properly. I request you not to miss this detail , sometimes missing words or spelling faults may cause grammatical errors on its appearance.

It is interesting to an observer whether this gap in communication can be bridged . This is almost like hostage negotiations.

I am glad I am not in the front line ;)

you cannot speak so!

he is one of my good friends. he is lovely!

:) :) :)

NOTICE : THIS POINT HAS BEEN MAİLED TO EDITOR.

ok. even if I do not accept you are friendly

I am being friendly by trying to help you.

You stubbornly refuse to be helped.

unfortunately I do not believe if someone who believe so strongly themselves, that even do not need to such strong associations like harvard,they share that original contexts or paper. this is illogical. I don't believe that any of intelligent people would do this. and remember please ,I believe you are clever. I think you understand.

This appears to be completely irrelevant. I don't know who you mean by "someone who believe so strongly themselves" (presumably it is you). I don't know why you mention it. I don't know what you think is illogical. I do not know what is is that no "intelligent people would do"

So, no, I don't understand.

I may provide only TOEFL score.

We don't need to see your score. We can see your English!

NOTICE : THIS POINT HAS BEEN MAİLED TO EDITOR.

I don't know what point you are referring to. But as they have said that they will not publish then you should stop emailing them. You will only damage any future chance you might have.

I am being friendly by trying to help you.

You stubbornly refuse to be helped.

Dear Strange

at first I think you have not met me yet. I mean you do not know how my personality entertaining & friendly is.

but I am saying repeatedly. I don't mean that it would be incorrect taking help.

but I say I have already had no chance ,now. (remember please My parents are illiterate ,and I have no economic option.

however ,as I said i think I have strong ability to study independently. but of course if it would be possible to take help,this would make more quick the process.

I don't know what point you are referring to. But as they have said that they will not publish then you should stop emailing them. You will only damage any future chance you might have.

really , normnally as every scientists I am highly willing to develop science ,especially via engineering. but I would remind you that some journals may have differences in comparison to their each policy

so ,I mean that you have not explained the actual mean with enough clearance to make me understand.

I thought the possibility that editor rejected because of incomplete version of paper.

(they implied that I had had to submit the whole of paper, (not only abstract))

Edited by blue89