Nature publishing & physics PROJECT OUTLINES

blue89

furthermore ,I also said that you were making me surprised ,because I think you are friendly,but look your idea doesn not seem positive above :(

Describing a situation in the negative is NOT being unfriendly.

You have trouble communicating in English, and it's likely the journal you're in contact with is having a hard time understanding you. They can't publish anything you've written if it can't be understood. This means a standard rejection is the most likely outcome.

I'm describing this situation negatively, but reasonably, and I hope it still sounds friendly as well. :)

I agree, if you have submitted something then you should wait until you hear from them before doing anything. If they ask you to submit the complete paper, then you can do that. If they don't then you shouldn't.

As several people have suggested before, you really need to find someone who is fluent in English to help your write your paper.

Why not post the first two or three sentences of your abstract and I will edit them for you so you can get an idea of how much work is required. (I usually charge a lot of money for this!)

Giving negative opinions are UNFRIENDLY . look what I have experienced. (I would remind once again that I had had many mnay expriences about such things /(most of them were relevant ethics.)

I experienced that giving positive advices helps people.

event

My mother is 69 years old. she had wanted to learn QUR-AN for 20 years ,but she had not achieved.

during BSc level , I was quite positive. when I had gone to my own home (with my family/mother, I realised anyone had not given her positive ideas or opinions to make her learn.

She had also tried to learn this during many many years ,but she had not learnt for 20 years. (Note : I know reading this book very fluently)

one day she asked me "My lovely son, do you think that I will learn ??" ,I replied : "yes " ,the following day she asked again " what is my situation ,do you think I will learn it" ,I replied "Yes,sure!"

she had been asking me everyday , and I have notime replied her in negative statement. Now she know well.

so , if we would like to help someone ,I think we must give them positive advices. and probably if you are friendly ,you might have helpfull character.

furthermore ,I do not think that my english be so bad as you are describing. I have been tired to explain this statement :(

I have no economic option. my computer is spoilt and I cannot buy new one .

I am going to do something new. I have prepared a good record "MUSIC"

I will send this ,to a publishing association.

I am leaving now.

all windovs are being closed for a while (invisible time).

by

Edited by blue89

Giving negative opinions are UNFRIENDLY .

Honest opinions are friendly, even if you don't like to hear them.

You might think it would be a "positive opinion" to tell you that your English is perfect. But your English is very poor, so it would not be friendly or helpful.

Giving you positive, constructive criticism to help you improve your English is friendly and helpful. If you don't want any such help, then just say so.

Honest opinions are friendly, even if you don't like to hear them.

You might think it would be a "positive opinion" to tell you that your English is perfect. But your English is very poor, so it would not be friendly or helpful.

Giving you positive, constructive criticism to help you improve your English is friendly and helpful. If you don't want any such help, then just say so.

ets -TOEFL reported me that "I have a very good understanding grammatical structure" but I do not know how I might make you or other such ones persuade.

ok. you are free how to think. I will always respect ideas. I only expresed that I did not enjoy negative ideas.

Edited by blue89

ets -TOEFL reported me that "I have a very good understanding grammatical structure" but I do not know how I might make you or other such ones persuade.

Well, I'm afraid the evidence here is against you (for both your written English and your comprehension).

I only expresed that I did not enjoy negative ideas.

As I say, I am willing to edit a short extract from your abstract so you can see how much work it needs to be acceptable. (I might even say it is perfect as it is!)

I think that is a very positive idea.

Edited by Strange

Well, I'm afraid the evidence here is against you (for both your written English and your comprehension).

As I say, I am willing to edit a short extract from your abstract so you can see how much work it needs to be acceptable. (I might even say it is perfect as it is!)

REJECTED!

why any editor or service staffes has not reported me this one. I do not say I have advanced level :) ,but probably will/must be enough to write literature.

many thanks strange.

NOTICE : Strange I still think/predict you are clever in comparison general ones. but not so much friendly as I thought/hoped (this is only critique)

Edited by blue89

NOTICE : Strange I still think/predict you are clever in comparison general ones. but not so much friendly as I thought/hoped (this is only critique)

So you would prefer that I lie to you to protect your fragile ego from the truth.

Strange I still think/predict you are clever in comparison general ones. but not so much friendly as I thought/hoped (this is only critique)

Let's take this sentence. It is very poor English.

"I still think you are clever in comparison" is fine, but you need to replace "general ones" with "to most people", even "to general ones" is better. The lack of "to" makes it incorrect.

"But not do much friendly" is incorrect "but not as friendly" would improve matters significantly.

These are not even your worst sentences.

I'm not trying to offend you, but do you really only want to surround yourself with yes men?

Let's take this sentence. It is very poor English.

"I still think you are clever in comparison" is fine, but you need to replace "general ones" with "to most people", even "to general ones" is better. The lack of "to" makes it incorrect.

"But not do much friendly" is incorrect "but not as friendly" would improve matters significantly.

These are not even your worst sentences.

I'm not trying to offend you, but do you really only want to surround yourself with yes men?

sure!

this was almost the best critique in this forum I have ever seen on this issue. I may express many many faults/incorrectness everywhere but it will not make sense unless I provide any evidence for my allegemnts.

look ,yours include evidence (I did not check ,but if you are native english, of course it will.be right.

and I think almost all of such ones who criticizes me are missing a detail and it is just the statement that we will/must normally too fussier when we write manuscript than eveytime .

look ajb is native english. he had written over 12 paper.

but he advised me and said that he also himself did check the manuscript much before sebmission (he also said such incorectness might be normal (compare witrh the event given above : ajb's this expression is quite POSITIVE

I may clearly say I have felt delighted meeting ajb and studiot (especially studiot : seems enteratining & good)

anyway ,I think I will be able to extract linguistic incorrectness if I endeavor enough (by myself).

Thanks for your this more meaningful critique. :)

Edited by blue89

sure!

This makes me wonder if you understood the question. This is not a sane answer.

we will/must normally too fussier when we write manuscript than eveytime .

Then why not show us a sample of your carefully written abstract so we can see how well you have succeeded at this.

1)This makes me wonder if you understood the question. This is not a sane answer.

2)Then why not show us a sample of your carefully written abstract so we can see how well you have succeeded at this.

1) if I am correct relevant issue. I am afraid, this might prove/show us a bit weakness belonging you ,why every great scientist (like newton or tesla ...etc) would not refuse that it would be sane answer to accept our mistakes.why not?

2) I have already said this repeateadly that I have had ability to study individually/independently (this also had been reported to harvard/gsas!)

I am sure if there exist any matter ,al these will not bne relevant my inability. I have been exhausted to explain repeatedly ,I have no evconomic option. you don't know how difficult my life is.(and my computer's keyboard spoilt)

you will probably feel a bit nervous to hear this ,apologies ,I don't think it would be safe writing our ABSTRACT there (at least until one published sample ,nature has not acepted ,it only asked to submit,this is not acceptance)

but of course ,you seem right with one aspect .I had seen NPG - Translational psychiatry journal asked whether we had controlled our paper with our native english colleagues.

look what I had understood relevant to your red coloured sentence above.

I had understood ,that you would speak politely , your goal was not hurting me. you would say only I was doing some incorrectness.,and you asked me in the second part that whether I was confirming details

was it right?

oh ,I mixed Strange with Klaynos

could you assume Klaynos = Strange when you read my last comment?

Edited by blue89

Strange required me to pay. I have implied that I had had no option to do this.

however ,I think this is Strange's right why anyone already will not be willing to do this free.

but I would remind you that I have had many many experiencs (relevant ethical issues.)

look ,was this my own wanting??

did I want/propose to Strange?

I am intelligent!

PLASE DO NOT MAKE ME REPEAT SOMETHING ! (THIS IS REQUEST)

Edited by blue89

Strange required me to pay. I have implied that I had had no option to do this.

No he didn't! He suggested just a SMALL amount which you do not have to pay. Read his post carefully !!!!!

(sorry - didn't see post by Klaynos. I would be surprised if he knew what pro bono meant)

Edited by DrKrettin

REJECTED!

why any editor or service staffes has not reported me this one. I do not say I have advanced level

Does this mean that Nat Physics also desk rejected the manuscript?

"Manuscript under submission" generally means that the paper is being assessed by editorial staff to make sure you meet the submission requirements, as outlined in the author guidelines, before being assessed for suitability for peer review and subsequent publication.

Based on you posts here, I would strongly suspect that without proof reading, your paper would be exceptionally difficult to read, and full of grammatical errors. This will almost guarantee desk rejection at high impact journals. I'd strongly suggest having it proof read before proceeding - your actual science cannot be evaluated until your paper is clearly written.

2ND COMMEND

I agree, if you have submitted something then you should wait until you hear from them before doing anything. If they ask you to submit the complete paper, then you can do that. If they don't then you shouldn't.

As several people have suggested before, you really need to find someone who is fluent in English to help your write your paper.

Why not post the first two or three sentences of your abstract and I will edit them for you so you can get an idea of how much work is required. (I usually charge a lot of money for this!)

we also seem his request/ suggestion as a second time. but there is no evidenvce that Strange was doing this help free. (NOTE: I do not criticize this ,this is already Strange's right. of cours he will deserve,I don't discuss thi,s I only say that I do not prefer that suggstion. and thanks again)

THIS IS REPEATED EXPRESSION!

I do not think that it would be good idea if we share our literature which had not been published,sorry have been repeating this ,but I see someone doesn't understand this.

Remember please ,although I have been saying that I am INTELLIGENT, there is no literature published by me or project patented by me.I think no contradiction exists in my sentences. you may criticize me. but please do it as Klaynos did.

blue89

Look, at the heart of it, you'll have to understand that any submission at minimum needs to have a certain standard in English. While I have rejected papers (I mostly review for medium impact journals) due to poor English, they were still far easier to understand than most of your posts here.

There is no way around it, if you want to publish something, improve your reading and writing skills. I'll be frank with you: if your letter to the editor reads even remotely like your posts here, they will barely glance at the abstract. And if they do, they will likely have no idea what you are talking about, unless your content is on a vastly different level than what you presented here.

It is not their job to make sense of your thoughts and there is no way to evaluate the quality of the work if you have to guess half of the time what you are talking about. If you do not want to further waste your time your options are to find supervisors/collaborators, invest the time to improve your language skills (take classes maybe) or publish locally in your native language.

I will also say that given your education level and your inexperience with the scientific processes there is a decent chance that you still lack the skill to evaluate whether your work is publishable or not.

Edited by CharonY

1ST COMMENT

1) HE SAY HE MIGT HELP ME .

NOTE: there was a technical matter , you are requested to read last comment before previous one.

there is no evidenvce that Strange was doing this help free.

Strange said, if you give him a short section of your paper, he would edit it for you. Then he said that he usually gets paid to do this. That means he does this for a living, but in your case he would NOT expect to be paid.

ALL LAST COMMENTS ARE REISSUE !

I ALSO DO NOT WANT TO MAKE SOMEONES REPEAT AS SAME AS I DO NOT ENJOY SOMEONES MAKING ME REPEAT! (on such series issues)

CharonY ,you are right , but probably this will be the lowest rate of difficulty in comparison to events that I had lived ones

Yes the english level is not advanced :( ,I will try to be fussier.

many many thanks

Edited by blue89

but not so much friendly as I thought/hoped (this is only critique)

I should also add that the comments I've seen you get in this forum are considerably more friendly and polite than some of the comments I've gotten and seen through the process of peer review. If a reviewer finds your paper difficult to review due to poor English, they'll probably be annoyed and say some very mean things about your work. I was once told I should go back to freshman year and learn the difference between ecology and evolution for accidentally using the incorrect term by a reviewer, even though I had meant to use the correct one and it was simply a typo.

If I get a really terribly written paper sent to me to review, my annoyance is generally directed at the editor for sending me the paper in the first place. Ergo, poor writing is almost certainly going to lead to desk rejection, which means that with out decent proof reading you won't even get to the point where your science is assessed.

Edited by Arete