What will happen if...,will I feel still confidently strong ???

blue89

I am afraid that I will be bald in the future.(all my father, uncles (except maternal uncle) are bald,genetic)

ait seems ll my kind-handsome apearance will be lost ,will go far away in comparison now

and what will happen at that time??

will I feel me stromg ,again,or will feel weak

I do not think direct correlation ,but surely does not seem so bright like now.

sometimes ,I am blaming medical scientists

they have not had created any solution for such matters for a very long time

this is not new.

:(

Why in the world would baldness or hairiness affect whether or not you are confident about yourself?

I think that it can do for many men - why I have no idea.

Anyway, the problem is being over confident in the first place methinks.

Why in the world would baldness or hairiness affect whether or not you are confident about yourself?

this question's style like harvard gsas' curent dean's style I think he was very mature in his feeling while he was speaking (I listened him at a video on facebook)

(I do not know his name, but I know he was speaking wisely)

I would reply directly

actualy I do not think I will have less confident ,the clear thing that I know my confidence now ,is quite STRONG.

I only asked a quetion , because I have not lived the real event.

however ,I said there should be no direct corelation why our more valuable treasure is not the apearance at real (my belief)

knowledge ,our desires , and personal characters (such as being patient , polite , dedicated , merciful .etc) are highly more effective

I think,if we care pure mathematics , ajb ' s knowledge is fine. furthermore ,he is polite or careful when he would speak. he is also sympathic that I think.

just all these makes him ,as he has elegant characters

That Harvard's Dean was frequently using this keyword "Beloved" (how to be beloved , what the qualifications ..etc) during all video :)

hımm ,this was a good goal.

does anyone aggre my idea ,I believe "stephem hawking " is almost the unique "great scientist who is alive"

or the best (hint : the strongest) I like him ,and will always respect.

I think that it can do for many men - why I have no idea.

Anyway, the problem is being over confident in the first place methinks.

No problem my elegant friend

I will be handsome again ,be sure :D :D :D

preempt the problem, shave it off now and say that's how you like it...

surely I did do it many time , and folowingly...

now,I dcided it not to make a problem :D :D

because being handsome is not related with apperarance directly ,yes I remember I had asked this to a skin-melanoma doctor.

he had said "it is more relevant with feeling Confident/proud or such as..emotions

but how to feel confident??

I have these qualifications :

1) hardworking 2) patient 3) the abity how to think perspective (has nopt been certified)

sir hallsofIvy ,May I ask some questions later in private??

and I ask a permission ,now I have to go?

I grew a beard as my hair receded, because I liked my appearance better. However, I didn't mourn or feel bad about loosing hair from my head; it's just a male thing, like voice, muscles, and a penis. I might get medication to grow thicker hair, but do not consider it necessary or desirable.

Edited by EdEarl