Who is your favorite magician?

freekundli

recently Dynamo - because he's a pretty normal as a fella and is super cool and does close up tricks.

I really like Penn and Teller as they push the boundaries and include comedy.

I also love Derren Brown for his style and superb distractions.

But my favourite?.... would have to be ME!!! :) As I like whipping out the odd trick in bars and at parties and stuff and sometimes for fun I even do a David Blain/Dynamo stunt on total strangers in the street - because it is awesome fun.;

ooh! Ricky Jay!? Is he that amazing card guy? Deals like a wizard and throws cards into melons and stuff - he's good..

I also like Jay Sankey - he does ace you-tube tutorials for some simple but really cleaver and powerful little tricks.

yea - well you get nuts everywhere... They ARE real - in the way that they are real people doing real things, but all of their 'tricks' are just that - tricks. I've seen those vids where they claim that all magicians are possessed and use real magic. It's just part of their god delusion.