I'm the David you can find in Revelations 3:7

David Joseph

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some information that I should have posted before my last post. I don't think I posted this information before...

sorry : p , my spelling isn't perfect. I'm still posting here because I'm not finished with my studies. When I'm finished, I will do what is necessary to be able to contribute my information publically, on T.V or where ever possible.

_____

COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT

The creation(/) of a human key(20%) is needed only if there are unidentified words and events. These words and events are the structure itself. After all words and events are identified efficiently then the key will be used(/) on the structure. A key(20%) is the encrypted word for required memory, required efficiency, required communications experience.

My terms/words and their definitions according to my studies. The definitions might not be perfect but its the best of my understanding of my definitions as of now.

Event: A phrase of words that are apart of a situation that have or have not been identified.

identification: The act of identifying a word from your feelings within an event or a situation.

base structure: A series of events that is complete and have been identified with acceptable efficiency. (If it has been complete, but there are words that need to be replaced with words of higher efficientcy then there are more events within the base structure to be identified.)

efficiency: How accurate a word is to your feelings according to an event or situation.

structure: A complete event or situation in communications form.

Awareness: Not defined yet

Feelings: In this situation, what is needed to create a language. : p

(?): Indicates that I am unsure of this word according to the situation or I am settling for this word until a more efficient word can be identified.

(!): Indicates that I've identified a new word within an event or situation.

(%): Indicates the percent of efficientcy of a word according to a specific situation or identifying an event within a situation as efficiently as possible.

(/): Indicates that the word is being enacted despite its efficiency according to the situation or event. [see: Samson explaination, Judges 16:26 (International Version)] (can be compared to the effects of slang, but DO NOT let the experience of slang overwhelm(?) the study of this definition)

Revision needed

____

Judges 16:26 (International Version)

Samson said to the servant who held his hand "Put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them."

The scriptures then explains that Samson pulls the pillars that he feels, collapsing them which destroys the temple and kills more people than he killed when he was alive.

The pillars mean words, the support means the structure and the temple is an encryption of the word comunications. First Samson said he wanted to feel the pillars which is interpreted as he wanted to feel the words. He said the pillars|words support the temple. My interpretation in consistency with the explained event that Samson destroys the temple, is that Samson feels the pillars|words that support|structure the temple|communications and destroy the temple|communications. To enact(?) the destruction of my terms/words according tot he event in the bible, this would be feeling for exploits(?) to destroy our communications structure, which would then destory structuralized communications. With this interpretation, this would cause Samson to be an evil human being or whatever he was.

____

VISUAL EFFICIENCY SUPPORTED BY THE GRID(?)/FORMATION(?)

I've identified the connection(?) of the vision of the eyes to thoughts. This explaination will need to be revised.

You must have awareness of your feelings then have awareness of your thoughts, which is then connected(?) to your vision if you focus with your eyes. When the first key is aquired and you have been progressing then you will eventually become curious of the grid(?)/formation(?) of the connection(?) of the feelings, thoughts and your vision. Since a majority of us have not been given understanding that is not structuralized to the awareness of your feelings then the phrases we speak are unstructuralized. since the order is feelings, thoughts then vision and that awareness governs al 3, the efficency of your words is equal to the efficency of your vision. These seperate efficiencies do not need to be equal.

For example: buildings that have been built today are inefficient. The cars are inefficient.

In order to see earth as hell (which are its visual inefficiencies) you would need to be aware of the connection(?) of feelings, thoughts and vision within the grid(?)/formation(?) from(?) the feelings.

Revision needed

_____

The explainations I have been writing and posting are providing me with the words to revise the most important explainations which are about ourselves. If I tried to explain those right now, I wouldn't be able to because the resistance is too great. Its not like the resistance of trying to explain my where isn't going to be a temple in heaven or explainations about the definition(?) exploit of the sith sense game. The resistance causes anger as soon as I try to begin trying to identify the events. I'll have to wait and explain other problems first and then use the words that I identified from those problems then see if that would decrease the resistance of explaining the problems about ourselves. I will explain all problems eventually.

The information of the bible is consistent(!) with its own efficiency, not the efficency of my interpretation. In our situation, the consistency of my interpreations would be efficent to reality, while the consistency of the efficency in the bible have been found to be incomplete encryptions of our reality. The bibles encryptions are only true if they can be interpreted completely according to our reality. If there is a missing encryption in consistency with the event then it is incomplete. (i.e Solomons wisdom above wisdom [i will explain later])

____

COMMUNICATIONS GRID

acquired by completing communications support

This information will identify the remaining events and situations of the first key. The events and situations are known as the effects of slang and inefficient words [see definition for (/)] I have not efficiently identified communications support I still have work to do before I can begin writing how to establish the communications grid.

After I have finished the first key I will write how to establish the communications grid.

When I'm finished, I will do what is necessary to be able to contribute my information publically, on T.V or where ever possible.

Possibly yelling on a street corner cramming fliers down people throats.

~Scott

Possibly yelling on a street corner cramming fliers down people throats.

If I have to I will.

and reverse

no I was never autistic but I was in special education though :-(

No I can't write music.

If you understand how to interpret the bible as I do after giving these definitions and explainations, thats fine... Keep it to yourself, its a possibility that you will be in danger if you post interpretations according to my information. If not, then I haven't identified enough for those who haven't over come the first key to see/understand my information. Nothing has happened to me yet, perhaps because of me and my connection to god or maybe because I haven't identified enough yet.

A friend told me that there are people that are afraid to do what I'm doing. They know that all they have to do is combine all known organizations in the world that are suspicious of threats against the perfection and well being of humanity into one organization. Then begin a world wide riot, which would possibly cause the New World Order. I am sure there are enough people that are as suspicious as us. Its alot better than giving alittle bit of the truth thats still apart of the lies. Conspiracy theorists know this, that is if they are actually true conspiracy theorists... Truthfully, I don't think the counsel of your organizations are. It seems like they work for the government and those who have submitted themselves to the organization have submitted to the councel of that organizations desires. There is no excuse for this.

Its hard to explain how I really feel about how the theorists are handling this, its too much resistance. I am beginning to suspect that god is our feelings and not the being we know whatever the being is, to be. This is according to my interpretation of the bible, but I am not completely sure of this yet. It could cause conflicts with my other interpretations if not explained efficiently/accurately.

I'll post more later.

• 2 weeks later...

INTERPRETATIONS FROM NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION OF THE BIBLE.

Revelation 2:5 "Remember the heigh from which you have fallen!..."

This verse was written for the ones that it applies to, that belong tot he church of Ephesus. The verse is encrypted and can be interpreted by associating "height"(30%) witht he temple(30%). The height is an encryption for the amount of events identified and sccessfully structured. When an event is identified you become aware of the event, which structures the communications. The interpretation for "falling" would be that those this scripture is referring to neglected(?) their awareness of their previous efficiency and began communicating with less efficiency and less awareness of their true structures. "Height" (30%) when associated with communications structure, is the accumilated(?) awareness displayed on a communications grid.

Revelation 3:12

"He who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my god."

E. "He who overcomes I will make a word in the communications of my god/feelings"

The verse indicates that he who overcomes will have their own pillar structuring gods temple. Names, which are words must be used to determine the owner of the pillar. Temple(20-30%) is an encrypted word for communications. God (100%+) is an encryption of the feelings(100%+). The interpretation of the word pillar which is interpreted as "word" enacts with the interpretation of temple which is communications efficiently. the interpretation of pillar which is word, verifies the interpretation of temple which is communications.

Revelation 15:5

"After this I looked and in heaven the temple, that is, the tabernacle of the testimony, was opened."

E. "After this I looked and in heaven the communications, that is, the tabernacle of the testimony, was opened."

Heaven [place/awareness] is where you are able to see/understand the temple|communications. The temple in heaven which is interpreted as communications, is referred to as the tebernacle of testimony. with the interpretation of temple which is communications, the word testimony verifies that the interpretation of temple is correct.

Revelation 15:8

"And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed."

(See Veri Chip information and efficient proof of its enactment with the scriptures: Revelation 4:6 (New International Version) "Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal." Revelations 15:2 "And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire...")

The temple|communications will be filled with smoke. The word "smoke" then becomes an encrypted word. The word blindness(80%) can be used to interpret "smoke" to enact this event of the communications. The word "enter" also becomes an encrypted word. According to the communications enactment of this verse, an efficient interpretation of "enter" would be "cannot use" or "restricted".

Revelation 16:1

"Then I heard a loud voice from the temple..."

E. "Then I heard a loud voice from the communications..."

Temple is the encrypted word for communications. From the temple(20-30%)|communications(99-100%) came a voice(100%). The word voice verifies the interpretation of the word temple which is communications.

CONTRADICTIONS IN SCRIPTURE

3 John 11 "...Anyone who does what is evil has not seen god."

The interpretation is, if you do good, then you have seen god...

1 John 4:12 "No one has seen God..."

Revelation 18:23 "...The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again."

Revelation 19:7 "...For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.

Revelation 3:7 "...These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David..."

Revelation 22:10-11 10 "Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near." 11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy."

_______

EARTH (the first key)

Revelation 14:3 "...No one could learn the song exept the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth."

Revelation 13:11 "Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon."

Revelation 10:2 "He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land."

Look in revelation and find the scripture about the harvest of the earth.

Missing events, explaination needed.

_______

HEAVEN (the second key)

Revelation 15:5 "After this I looked and in heaven the temple, that is, the tabernacle of testimony, was opened."

Revelation 20:1 "And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the abyss and holding in his hand a great chain."

Heaven [place/awareness] is where you are able to see/understand the temple|communications.

______

THE SEA (the third key)

Revelation 9:14,15 14..."Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

Revelation 13:1 "And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each a blasphemous name.

Revelation 10:1,2 1 "Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 2 He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left on the land."

This key is the purpose of the angels or other beings.

missing events, explaination needed.

______

While identifying events, keys can conflict with following keys when they have not been each assigned their own structure or structures. If key 1 has not been assigned to a structure then it could conflict with key 2 and key 3.

The keys I have been developing are biblical keys for now...

______

ACCELLERATION(?) BY ENACTING 2+ EVENTS SIMUTANEOUSLY

(advanced ability)

the communications support and grid are possible connections(?) to this ability. Communications support and grid must be completed. Awareness of communications support and grid must be activated(?)

the effects(?) of this is a controllable(?) flow of unidentified energy(?) through the mid section of the brain. Accelleration(?) can be controlled(?) by accellerating(?) the speed at which the events are enacting. Enhanced visual focus (not for communication).

Missing events. Effects(?) and activation(?) must be identified.

_____

I don't have that much time left, I'll post more later.

The verse indicates that he who overcomes will have their own pillar structuring gods temple. Names, which are words must be used to determine the owner of the pillar. Temple(20-30%) is an encrypted word for communications. God (100%+) is an encryption of the feelings(100%+).

are those percentiles efficiency? if so: you cant have more than 100% efficiency in the way in which you are sujjesting that you can.

3 John 11 "...Anyone who does what is evil has not seen god."

The interpretation is, if you do good, then you have seen god...

I just wanted to quickly point out that this is logically unsound, although we may suspect that it is true from the wording of the quote.

reason its unsound: simply, if good people have not seen god, it would not make the first statement untrue.

eg, "any one who has done evil is not a tulip" is true, but it does not follow that anyone who has done good is a tulip.

the alternate statement of the above would be "tulips have done no evil" or, for the original, "anyone who has seen god does not do what is evil"; not that "anyone who does not do what is evil has seen god".

also, its arguable as to wether "not evil" equates to "good".

I felt that since your feelings can create and god can create anything they both should be assigned efficiency beyond 100%.

"...anyone who has done evil has not seen god"

"...anyone who has done good has seen god"

there are no "if"'s and possibilities.

...although we may suspect that it is true from the wording of the quote.

...it is arguable as to wether "not evil" equates to "good".

^^^does the scripture refer to anything other than good or evil?

I cant prove my argument though. So I guess you win.

yea... I know its not a game Dak... Another mistake I made was "guess"ing and beginning to prove a situation in question form when I shouldn't have. I am aware enough to not write like this, but this is unacceptable... I am not completely aware of the events of argument. It would benefit me if negative words were never created. They cause me to lose awareness.

but can you prove that I'm wrong... :D

I can't prove what i'm saying yet. I will eventually by identifying the governing(?) events of my studies. Once I structure my studies with the events of creating a language, it will be impossible to prove me wrong. I can't estimate how long this is going to take.

_____

RESISTANCE AND AWARENESS

Awareness meter(?) also a component(?) of the communications grid.

As you become more aware of a word identifying it within any event, then resistance could be reduced to 0% to 100% increasing your awareness of that word to 0% to 100%. If a position/term/word|pillar has not been identified or you have a low percentage of awareness of the position within the event then the event will not be structured. It is recommended that awareness of a word is above 90%. When awarness of each position of the event is above 90% then a section(?) of the communications|temple is structured.

After all events of communications support have been identified efficiently then other studies can be identified as quickly as the communications grid allows.

If resistance is 100% then awareness is 0%;

resistance 90%, awareness 10%

resistance 75%, awareness 25%

resistance 30%, awareness 70%

resistance 5%, awareness 95%

____

I don't have much time again... I'll post more later.

Im having trouble savvying where your comming from, due mainly to the length of your posts.

Could you give an abstract of your ideas, ie a succinct, consice and (above all) brief (250 words max is common for an abstract) summary of your ideas please.

A friend told me that there are people that are afraid to do what I'm doing. They know that all they have to do is combine all known organizations in the world that are suspicious of threats against the perfection and well being of humanity into one organization. Then begin a world wide riot, which would possibly cause the New World Order.

I must admit that I do not understand most of your posts. However, I have heard about the New World Order. Isn't that the theory that there is a shadow government called the Omega agency? I always heard that the New World Order is when some people think Omega will take control of everyone.

I don't think I ever really believed in the New World Order, but it is interesting. What do you know about it, and how did you learn about it?

I learned about it from http://www.abovetopsecret.com but I think a lot of that information is fake.

yourdadonapogos the efficiency is not of communications, they are both of creation. If I only gave them 100% then that would be of communications only. they both are capable of creating more(?). 50 seconds left. I'll post later. I'll check that site tommorrow.

EARTH (the first key)

Revelation 14:3 "...No one could learn the song exept the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth."

Revelation 13:11 "Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon."

Revelation 10:2 "He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land."

Look in revelation and find the scripture about the harvest of the earth.

"Worldly things" referring to earthly (first key) things(?). Explaination needed.

_______

HEAVEN (the second key) COMMUNICATIONS ENTRANCE

Revelation 15:5 "After this I looked and in heaven the temple, that is, the tabernacle of testimony, was opened."

Revelation 20:1 "And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the abyss and holding in his hand a great chain."

Revelation 21:22 "I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple."

This verse in Revelation is referring to the new and final heavne. The previous heaven contained a temple which is the temple|communications of God/feeling. The term "city" is an encryption according to communicaitons support for "ability", "choice of ability". A city contains small buildings(20-60%)|temples, large buildings|temples, roads(10-60%est.)/paths(20-60%est.)/efficient enactment(100%). City/ability of God/feelings. Once the understanding of heaven is perfected by study, the ones who overcame earth (first key), will be aware of communications support. This will fulfill this scripture.

Heaven [place/awareness] is where you are able to see/understand the temple|communications. Heaven is also known as Gods Kingdom. According to the communications support, God(100%+) would be interpreted as feelings(100%+). Decrypting the word "God" encrypts the word "Kingdom"(20-30%). To enact this event efficiently according to the communications support, "Kingdom" is interpreted as "choice of ability"(90%). The gates of heaven is the entrance to heaven. Once the earth (first key) is overcome(20-60%)|completed(100%) then the Turquoise [i think this is the correct stone] gate will be opened.

Book Unknown ?:? "I will build your temple of turquoise"

^^this was written for david i think some where in the bible, this is why I believe the communications entrance to be turquoise.

Look up how energy(?) stones are assigned to specific energy[(?)90%?]/feeling(?%). Communications energy(?)/feeling. The relation(?) of energy(?) to feeling is unknown, so percentages cannot be correctly assigned.

Chakra's(?%) <--I don't like that word...

I have found the connection(?) of the colored stones normally associated with astronomy or metaphysics(70%est). Each stone has its own energy(?) and its own gate to the kingdom of heaven (second key [choice of ability]). The communications has its own stone. The energy(?) of the communications is the resistance felt when identifying a word. It would benefit(?) you to develop the communications grid and complete communications support to structure the understanding(?) of other abilities.

KINGDOM'S(20-30%)/ALL ABILITY'S(100%) MEASUREMENTS

12,000 stadia in length

144 cubits thick

This wall is made of jasper. The purpose of jasper is not known right now.

______

THE SEA (the third key)

Revelation 9:14,15 14..."Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

Revelation 13:1 "And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each a blasphemous name.

Revelation 10:1,2 1 "Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars. 2 He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left on the land."

Revelation 21:1 "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea."

This key is the purpose of the angels or other beings. According to Revelation 21:1, changing the conditions of the earth is unneccessary after the second key has been popularized (Revelations 21:22). Ridding of the sea could cause problems on earth.

According to the first and second key. If condition of the earth, hesistation of people that possibly have already had knowledge of these keys, The possibility of those that would claim that pain or global confusion is the only way to the kingdom of heaven [(second key) choice of ability]for humans if asked the question, the comments(?) that population control by death is the(?) only(?) way(?).(and anything else controlling this world which is inefficient to normal human life on earth[first key]) Missing events.

missing events, explaination needed.

______