Hijack from Hello, new and have a math question!

blue89

hi dear student ;

of course the age does not refer the actual thing about knowledge. this is well known even if someone does not accept

but regrettebly ,I think the subject seems a bit simple , or could you add some more information what you would like to learn (??)

the actual problem that I hope to someone mention about it is not the voice's volume ,because if you look at any good headphones I think you will be able to see its effective ratio how we are hearing the voice.

but the real problem probably would be this one ;

these days we are unable to show the voice waves' and nuclear or magnetic waves' equational picture.

in mathematics almost every allegement are clear!. you are not being in doubt when you are reading any theorie in mathematics

A notation : I recommend that you do not care anyone if he/she is insulting you. or I would inform you that such feelings are normal in age size you defined there. being relief would be good for you.

all in all I appreciate your interest being demanding to learn or being willing to develop something in science.

I also recommend that you prefer engineering faculty when you get that grade. and do not miss the time for learning mathematics.

surely I believe mathematics is a noble part of science.

these days we are unable to show the voice waves'

Sound wave passing through air medium, when sound has enough strength is visible by fast recording camera.

See some explosion video. There is often visible on them where is sonic boom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_boom

Because light passing through air bends path slightly differently while wave is passing through the medium.

Shock wave

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_wave

visible on photo of nuclear explosion

Trinity_explosion_film_strip.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.