how are these conditions for IEEE ?

blue89

Dear scientists & engineers ;

-- (it would be better to take answers from only scientists & engineers who have experience or have actual informative information about this journal) --

the questions ;

1) in their instructions I understood that they might accept only abstract ,too (partial submission is accepted)) but again I am still unsure ,could anyone verify this?? and which amount of references must we offer (in assumption of submitting whole of project)??

2) of course I would present my project via giving conference (if they accept) , but I could not find any sample of whole scientific project (written matterial& presentation) by using IEEE's search tool? (I did find some , but the width of them were very very short in comparison mine,mine will be at least 12 page ,and this will be only rudiment shape , the rudiment contains generally mathematical informative informations and how to implement the techniques to interefre other two disciplines) check please one (sample): https://www.ieee.org/education_careers/education/university_programs/smarter_planet_challenge_sample_template

is there any sample whole of projects (entirely ,every part) ??

additional query: I think I am enough to give conference and also this would/might be more suitable

but how the butget is being planned (I definitely expressed this point in my e-mail that I have no option to pay any bill! (funding options(?) or direct help(?))

3) do we have to use LaTeX form for submission ...

typically my current questions are the consitence of these .

NOTE: this thread has been summarised.

Regards

IEEE has a number of journals each with slightly different requirements. It is not a single journal. I have not heard from partial submission, I think you may be confusing it with abstract submission for proceedings for conferences, which are an entirely different beast. The references are always dependent on the paper and what is known to be about a subject. You should know more about the subject to have an inkling of how much you need. Providing a fixed number is rather meaningless. The template you linked to is for something else entirely...

You really should team up with someone familiar with scientific publishing to have a realistic shot at it.

IEEE has a number of journals each with slightly different requirements. It is not a single journal.

I real,ised it :( ,but I am already not feeling professional about all realted knowledge now. especially Nature's articles are containing a bits strict formulas and ..

I found this point also a bit interesting,when I asked some questions to a professor there at istanbulşs unibversity ,surprisingly that nuvlear physicist professor said "I have no information about this lesson you provided" but I saw some physicists know something (generally advanced subjects in mathematics) in Nature's articles.

I have not heard from partial submission
if you wait for a while,maybe I might find their explanation (link)

The references are always dependent on the paper and what is known to be about a subject. You should know more about the subject to have an inkling of how much you need.

did you mean that if the process require less information for papers thats are considered to for conference for presentation ,then it is normal ?

Providing a fixed number is rather meaningless. The template you linked to is for something else entirely...

what about that link ..?

and already I could not find any reference in it.

I asked the compulsory amount about reference

look : in this document it does not clearly say that it is accepotable partial submission but bode this. and I remember I saw that expression ,too.

the link: http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/journmag/ieee_publishing_policy.pdf

look : in this document it does not clearly say that it is accepotable partial submission but bode this. and I remember I saw that expression ,too.

the link: http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/journmag/ieee_publishing_policy.pdf

You were concerned about copyright previously. One thing to note in that document is that the IEEE owns the copyright in anything you publish with them.

Conference proceedings are usually just short abstracts and not all are peer-reviewed. Typically they accompany a presentation (poster or oral). Regarding references, it is not like a school assignment with page requirements or something. They are used to embed your research in existing knowledge. Giving it a number is meaningless.

explanation both for last two comments ;

1) really yes you are write why I have no evidence to make someone convinced sbout something! and they seem right , ajb says "I have no parameter thay may show us you are studying hard" what he implied ,with extreme probability he implied that I had to show him at least some articles or papers

anyway although I think I have quite generous personality ,it should be normal for someone to be in anxiety.

2) dear charonY your comment seems pretty good. because I have these principles and would implement or would reach some achievements!

) learning does not depend on other ones at reality ,I think I dont have to listen from any academician to learn something academic

remember please ,I had said repeatedly that I have had qualified ability to study independent/individually. and I have hardworking personality.

check please my signature now.

the exact goal is not related to copyrights directly , but of course some associations will require us to show them evifdences ..

and I request you not to forget that intimately I have quite inconvenient conditions to create bright things in academy ,but again I keep to try thats.

Edited by blue89

Conference proceedings are usually just short abstracts and not all are peer-reviewed. Typically they accompany a presentation (poster or oral). Regarding references, it is not like a school assignment with page requirements or something. They are used to embed your research in existing knowledge. Giving it a number is meaningless.

okay ,I think to apply to give a conference (this means I decided to apply). May I ask this ,might they refuse the application for conference?? if it so ,why?? and what should be happened then? (will we have option to reapply)

I think giving conference is more suitable for such researches (it is proposal ,and requires observations and experiment to be able speaking any probability)

My current goal will be meeting someone who have knowledge and strong confidence in their personality and who would help me to continue my researches.

I will check other documents if it exist at conference page?

I think the first link I had written was about such programmes ,but you said that it was separate(different)

in my opinion if I succeed to describe the research enough and in the best shape , they would accept.

blue89

could you suggest me if there are available any other journals / associations which will provide me a preentation by conference , and I am unsure whether IEEE will help me about its economic expenses (such as tickes ,accomodation (remaining) , designations fee ,and other ...etc)

note ,I think IEEE is working a bit slowly why they do not respond my e-mails in the best timely manner ,they are responding but too later. probably IF is one parameter to make us possible to speak about such things , Nature was responding all e-mails in only 24 hours ,even sometimes shorter.

thanks

Edited by blue89

okay ,I think to apply to give a conference (this means I decided to apply). May I ask this ,might they refuse the application for conference?? if it so ,why?? and what should be happened then? (will we have option to reapply)

I would guess that the majority of applications get rejected (at least, for popular / important conferences). Just because of the number of people who apply and the limited time available.

The organisers will choose papers based on what they think will be interesting or newsworthy. So if there is something particularly novel (either in theory or application) for example.

My current goal will be meeting someone who have knowledge and strong confidence in their personality and who would help me to continue my researches.

Conferences are a good place to meet such people, informally, even if you are not giving a presentation.

Conferences are a good place to meet such people, informally, even if you are not giving a presentation.

this is almost the best comment I have ever seen there up to now :)

I love humanity , haha , if I have any option to meet with someone especailly who has good capacity in their knowledge ,surely I will be very very delighted and happy. :wub: haha

The organisers will choose papers based on what they think will be interesting or newsworthy. So if there is something particularly novel (either in theory or application) for example.

be sure !

the subject is very very popular and intellectual choice ,but look in spite of my paper's width ,I do not feel me enough at all related subjects ,especially in physics and I think this is important ,again I believe they will see the informative infomation about mathematical discipline

all these shows us that science is very prominent.

Edited by blue89

• 2 weeks later...