Solipsism

Buket

Can you help me overcome this suspicion about solipsism? I ask myself what if it is true all the time

You don't have to believe, it's true, just accept that and assume the world will spin on regardless and a bacon sandwich smells much better than it tastes to almost all people.

We are automatically selfish, even a selfless act feels good.

You don't have to believe, it's true, just accept that and assume the world will spin on regardless and a bacon sandwich smells much better than it tastes to almost all people.

We are automatically selfish, even a selfless act feels good.

I could not get it. Do you say it is true or you don't have to believe that it is true?

But it is philosophy. Define truth.

Yes,you are right. It's philosophy. I have to remind myself about that.

I could not get it. Do you say it is true or you don't have to believe that it is true?

I'm saying it's true despite what you believe and the only way to live/think is to accept that reality is as we perceive it.

I'm saying it's true despite what you believe and the only way to live/think is to accept that reality is as we perceive it.

Still have a question. Excuse me since english is mu second language. Do you say solipsism is true?

It is probably easier, and just as valid, to consider philosophy an exercise in mental masturbation and move on to something more tangible.

But you have to start somewhere - think axioms - and how you start may send you in the wrong direction and with the wrong mental approach. It is the art of thinking how to think. Just my opinion.

But you have to start somewhere - think axioms - and how you start may send you in the wrong direction and with the wrong mental approach. It is the art of thinking how to think. Just my opinion.

Which direction thinking about solipsism take me to?

But you had said believing in solipsism is oxymoron..

And if it is true how are we talking and sharing ideas?

Would you please answer me?