Sedentary lifestyle, junk food and candy

nec209

Lot of people seem to talk about Sedentary lifestyle, junk food and candy today as gateway to cause of some disease or illness and such we have today. Like Sedentary lifestyle, junk food and candy where you more likely to get diabetes!!

This got me thinking why there been no research or studies on meal servings or glucose level.

This got me thinking why some junk food and candy may be bad for you!!!!!!! Yes If it cause glucose spikes and crash. A normally healthy person should not cause hypoglycemia from not eating for some time and than sugar spike like having candy. But the body may be overworking trying deal with and stop hypoglycemia and sugar spike and over time break down. So well the candy and lifestyle may not be the cause the candy and lifestyle may be overworking the body to not allow body to go into a hypoglycemia and sugar spike.

In other words a healthy diet of a sugar level that does not cause crash and spikes throughout the day would be less wear and tear on your body. A diet of sugar crash and sugar spikes throughout the day may be more wear and tear on your body. As the body tries really hard to keep the sugar level the same. Less likely to get disease or illness like diabetes if you try to keep the sugar level the same.

I don't think there as been any research or studies on sugar level of crash and spikes throughout the day over time if it is bad for you. May be may be not.

Other think is do you eat two or three big meal servings in day or 5 to 6 smaller meal servings in day. The two or three big meal servings may be harder on your body than 5 to 6 smaller meal servings in day.

The large big meal servings may be harder on your body than a smaller meal servings.

I don't think there been any research or studies on meal servings being big or small or number of times you have it in day and disease or illness. But a big meal servings over time may be hard on your body than smaller meal servings.

Lot of people seem to talk about Sedentary lifestyle, junk food and candy today as gateway to cause of some disease or illness and such we have today. Like Sedentary lifestyle, junk food and candy where you more likely to get diabetes!!

This got me thinking why there been no research or studies on meal servings or glucose level.

This got me thinking why some junk food and candy may be bad for you!!!!!!! Yes If it cause glucose spikes and crash. A normally healthy person should not cause hypoglycemia from not eating for some time and than sugar spike like having candy. But the body may be overworking trying deal with and stop hypoglycemia and sugar spike and over time break down. So well the candy and lifestyle may not be the cause the candy and lifestyle may be overworking the body to not allow body to go into a hypoglycemia and sugar spike.

In other words a healthy diet of a sugar level that does not cause crash and spikes throughout the day would be less wear and tear on your body. A diet of sugar crash and sugar spikes throughout the day may be more wear and tear on your body. As the body tries really hard to keep the sugar level the same. Less likely to get disease or illness like diabetes if you try to keep the sugar level the same.

I don't think there as been any research or studies on sugar level of crash and spikes throughout the day over time if it is bad for you. May be may be not.

Other think is do you eat two or three big meal servings in day or 5 to 6 smaller meal servings in day. The two or three big meal servings may be harder on your body than 5 to 6 smaller meal servings in day.

The large big meal servings may be harder on your body than a smaller meal servings.

I don't think there been any research or studies on meal servings being big or small or number of times you have it in day and disease or illness. But a big meal servings over time may be hard on your body than smaller meal servings.

Like iNow alludes, this is all common knowledge that a quick Google would very probably produce millions of hits. I have given up sugar for the reasons you cite; I can't handle the way it messes up my emotions as a result of the sugar spikes.

Edited by StringJunky

You should look harder (or even at all).

I have never heard of mainstream media talking about sugar level of terms of crash and spikes. They normally talk about junk food, candy and bad foods. Not medical terms of crash and spike of your sugar level unless it is in reference to someone who is diabetic.