Is Life a Simulation??

flash

recently while Googling ;) I found the following link which really wud make u think b4 saying whether we live in simulation or not

How about I kick you repeatedly in the head until you really don't know if we live in a movie or not? I'll dress up like Neo, if it helps. :)

Hopefully Microsoft isn't running the show, or we'd have some damn floating paper-clip running around trying to help people and the sunrise/sunset would blue-screen every so often.

Reality may suck, but I'm pretty sure it's real. Would a supior race (the ones running the simulation) really take the time to simulate your entire existance, just so they can pull you out later to point and laugh at you? Some supior race....

Ahhh! Help! A paperclip is forcing to pick between writing a letter or writing an invitation when I just need to type my name!! Help!

Anywho, the best way to throw people off the track is to make a movie about it. I bet if George Bush wanted to create a system of self-destruction devices around famous people, all he needs to do is to make a movie about it, and no one will believe it's true.

I bet if George Bush wanted to create a system of self-destruction devices around famous people, all he needs to do is to make a movie about it, and no one will believe it's true.

Yeah, I like totally don't believe in France anymore. It's just, like, a figment man.

Hey sorry I shud hav searched the forum prior 2 posting

I apologize 4 this.

BUT SUMDAY WE WILL HAV 2 LIVE IN SIMULATIONS ONLY :)

B'coz of the manner in which we are polluting reality

Doubt it. Maybe dreamers will want to, because they have always wanted to.

Hey sorry I shud hav searched the forum prior 2 posting

I apologize 4 this.

The other thread sort of wandered off-topic so I was just posting it for reference really.

By all means, carry on.