I Am A Creationist!

SimonFunnell

I have realised Einstein's dream of a theory of everything.

On one hand I have a complete and coherent mathematical model that fully describes all forces in the universe uniting the macrocosm with the microcosm under a simple philosophical framework.

On the other hand I have a complete and coherent understand of the underlying architecture of the universe that facilitates the above mathematical model, namely that the universe is a kind of cellular automata.

Now prove to me that big bang and evolutionary theology is 'science' and I will share the theory of everything with you.

Edited by SimonFunnell

The arrogance here really is unbelievable, people want me to prove my case otherwise I am crackpot. With the utmost respect would you personally share the secrets of the universe with an ignorant, arrogant prick who calls you a crackpot? Of course you wouldn't, that is why I will not share it with you. There is a saying treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. Consequently, you scientists are ignorant, arrogant fools who think science was invented some 1500 years ago. It was not, the biblical Adam was the first man to create science when he started playing with rocks and drawing lines in the sand. From this he developed logic and algebra and he eventually went on to build the great pyramids of giza which were at the centre of what was called the garden of eden (atlantis in other myths). The Pharoah culture came about after Adam died (it is said Adam lived for 1000's of years and could fly), they killed the garden of eden returning it to the desert from which it once arose.

Modern science is not new, it comes from a much more ancient science.

Edited by SimonFunnell

On one hand I have a complete and coherent mathematical model that fully describes all forces in the universe uniting the macrocosm with the microcosm under a simple philosophical framework.

Liar.

(That is a hypothesis based on the evidence. It can be falsified by the OP showing us his mathematical model.)

Edited by Strange

The arrogance here really is unbelievable...

Mmmmmm... yes it is.

With the utmost respect would you personally share the secrets of the universe with an ignorant, arrogant prick who calls you a crackpot?

No, I would seek to publish it in a mainstream physics journal.

Modern science is not new, it comes from a much more ancient science.

Follows from, yes.

Simon, what is it you really want here? What do you want to discuss? What do you hope to get out of these rants?

I fear you will gain nothing and simply get banned.

Do you know why I don't publish in one of these journals? Because I have more important things to do like launching my martial arts academy and political party:

Advertising removed

I am here to share knowledge of this theory of everything with you if you wish, the offer is there, all you have to is treat with with dignity and respect.

I am completely indifferent to be banned from this shit forum anyway, I do not need your approval to know whether I have realised how the universe works, I know. And you don't.

I do not need your approval to know whether I have realised how the universe works, I know. And you don't.

That's also what L. Ron Hubbard said when he wrote about how Xenu brought beings onto the old earth, stacked them around volcanos, and threw hydrogen bombs at them. He turned it into a cult and made billions from it.

Maybe you'll be lucky too.

I am here to share knowledge of this theory of everything with you if you wish, the offer is there, all you have to is treat with with dignity and respect.

Except you aren't sharing anything.

So it seems you are just here to make a fool of yourself with continued lies and insults.

I do not need your approval to know whether I have realised how the universe works

Of course not. And we don't care about your beliefs.

I know. And you don't.

Blimey. Schoolyard taunts.

What next, "You smell"?

But a quick review of all my posts quite clearly show it is others who start acting like little boys and throwing insults my way.

Are they not little small minded bigots? Or is it me that is the small minded bigot?

Apart from the trolls on here I have found some sincere and intelligent people with whom I am confident we could discuss the nature of reality much to our delight.

Now who is the small minded bigot here? Who is the crackpot? How confident are you are have not realised Einstein's dream of a theory of everything? I mean if you 'know' that I have not, then you are claiming to be God like and all knowing, you cannot know whether or not I have realised this dream, you can only believe one way or the other. But of course, you are not believers, you are reasonable people so I should be able to reason with you if you stop throwing insults at me because all the crackpot comments make you look like cocky, arrogant pricks who think they know it all when in fact they don't jack shit.

Just saying.

How confident are you are have not realised Einstein's dream of a theory of everything? I mean if you 'know' that I have not

No one knows that. But there is little reason to believe you have. However, you have previously demonstrated a very limited and flawed misunderstanding of the relevant science, even at a basic level. And you refuse to disclose your theory.

So there seems little reason for anyone to take you seriously.

p.s. I gave you an up-vote for that post because, despite sounding like it was written by a hormone raddled 14 year old, it is the closest thing to a rational argument I have heard from you.

I have not refused to disclose it, I have simply stipulated that I must be treated with dignity and respect before doing so.

Of course I would love to share it wise people because we can then further humankind's knowledge and understanding.

Simon - if you are not going to share here, or more importantly submit a paper to a journal, then what is the point of this thread other than for you to simply insult people? Please try to keep this civil.

Anyway, if you feel that someone has been unfair to you, and in particular has broken the rules (say with personal attacks) then please use the report button to notify the moderators. I assure you that they will take any report seriously and look into it.