I Am A Creationist!

SimonFunnell

Simon please stop this and just address what I asked about the scientific method and religion. You claim that there is a science to religion but have not explained what you mean by that. Please help us understand.

This is why I was here, to try and share it with you, maybe even see if you can work it out for yourselves if I tell you the basics. I am here only because I am generous and I like share.

For example, I am a billionaire earning massive amounts of wealth doing online trading

I have Jesus' e-mail address and cellphone number.

Give me a billion dollars and I'll happily disclose them to you. I am generous too. Sharing is a wonderful thing.

There is plenty of evidence that lack of sleep is bad for you I think... I'd look it up and post it, but you won't read it because you know it anyway. So, evidence for the opposite of what you wrote is evidence that it is BS.

Giraffe - yawn.

Edited by DrP

When it comes to politics I do not mess about, I plan on gently crushing every secular government on the planet and replacing them with a world wide caliphate where we can all live together in peace in the splendour of God's garden and under his divine rule.

Simon - you just seem to be preaching now and avoiding my questions.

I am willing to engage with you, but you have to work harder at your communication skills.

----------------------------

Wow, I have used up all my negative rep points for today. That really is a first as I don't like dishing them out!

Edited by ajb

Ok, think about it, why I am here, what is my motivation?

You tell us - I have a feeling it is either as a troll or to preach. Either way you seem to avoid real discussion of some of the points that you have raised.

Or maybe even having a one-to-one session with a suitable health professional.

Frankly, yes! I don't think anyone here can give him what he may genuinely require.

Only you can answer that, which is why a psychology forum is the best medium for this type of discussion.

Edited by DrmDoc

I assume it is because you are incredibly funny. Are you and your friends all sitting around the computer giggling at how hilarious your comments are? What a great time you must be having.

SimonFunnell first insisted that he was not-, but then shouted out that he was indeed a creationist which he then followed up with a number of outrageous claims and nonsensical statements. I smell a T R O L L so best not to feed the beast.

Edited by Memammal

He called me an ignorant, arrogant fool, ignored my questions.... then repeatedly ignored me. I only said that to me, an outside observer to the conversation, that it did not look as though others had insulted him and that if he felt insulted by someone pointing out that he is wrong about something then he should look inward....

You know what? I don't usually do this but I'll say it anyway - I think HE is an arrogant, deluded, ignorant fool.... a right little prick actually. I am glad he's gone. Sure as hell is bull shit his theory will be shit and full of woo and BS. He'll never be prime minister - he is a complete dick.