Games U Like

flash

Well personally I love Doom3 4 its astonishing graphics and brilliant sound track.

Half-Life and Half-life 2 are also my fabs.

Halo 2 also has really nice graphix and sound tracks. NFS : U and NFS: U 2

are damn gr8 racing games. To end it up I love action games. :rolleyes:

What U ppl love?? :confused:

I'm sure the Half-Life bandwagon couldn't possibly hold yet another passenger, but I also think HL and HL2 are the among the best games ever brought to being. I feel like a completely different person when I enter their realms.

While I enjoy FPSG more so than any other type, I have had great fun playing racing games like Need for Speed as well.

I haven't played chess reguarly since I change to winXP and chessmaster series I owned stopped working!!! Mind, I do still play occasionally.

I like halo multiplayer... that's great.

NFSU and NFSU 2 are good, but once I completed I lost interest.

Star Wars Republic Commando - I found this a rather unique game because especially at the last few levels I found I was really relying on my team, on the last level when we had to split up it really changed game play, or at least the tactics I used.... I just found I was really working as a team with some bots who were playing like other humans would and I was relying on them AND at the same time the game was challenging in that neither side was vastly superior... very good game.

the original unreal tournament was good....

What else, I dunno, there's loadsa good games!

BZFlag.

I dont like playing games because they wast your time. But w/ BZFlag you can play for like 10 minuits and join instantly.

Stratagy games are fun, but I only play them in the Summer. 8th grade was a bad year, a very bad year indeed. Civlization (2?) came out and you can just loose track of time! Geeze, a game lasts for liek 12 hours!

Halo 2.

America's Army: Oh yeah, this game is completely free and very fun. It's one of the most realistic military shooters out there, and seeing that they spent 6.3 million dollars (US) making it, its a superb game that competes with many other excellent games which you do have to pay for.

Perhap's we should make an America's Army Science Forum clan?

I enjoy the Halo series possibly more than I enjoyed Half-Life (which was a lot). I love using the energy sword in mutli (like Demothenese). But I primarily play it for single-player. I also occasionaly play survival horror games such as Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Siren (my favorite). Aside from survival horror and FPS's I like the Baldur's Gate series and the Metroid series as well. Some of my favorite games are Zelda: OFT, Metroid Prime, Siren, Halo 2, GTA Vice City, Mario 2, AVP 2, Half-Life etc., so I play a wide range of games, but my favorite genres are FPS and Survival Horror.

As an aside, for Halo fans, do you think it would be a good idea if Bungie re-released Halo:CE a couple of years down the road with all the modifications that Halo 2 made on it? In other words, the ability to hijack vehicles, to operate wraiths, better graphics, upgraded needlers, dual-wielding, etc. all in the original title, without changing the original formula/flavor of the game too much. I thought Halo: CE's single-player campaign was actually superior to Halo 2's and I really enjoyed it, but all of Halo 2's upgrades on the original stuff has spoiled me, so I don't think I could ever play it again. But I would if Bungie went with my idea (more like pipe dream, I know). Oh well just an idea I wanted to share....

Edit: How could I forget Starcraft! Just look at my avatar....

Cheezz :)

It seems almost each forumer owns a high end Pc

B'coz DOOM3 is damn resource hungry.

Anyways how is Prince of Persia : warrior within

Halo and Halo2 are just the gr8est benchmarks 4 the pc as well as the gamer ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grail

I love these kinds of threads. Great place to find new games. In video Games for PC It is normally first person shooters. Deus Ex 1 and the Thief series being Among the greatest of the older and Neverwinter Nights and Evil Genius of the newer. For PS2, Katamari Damacy and the whole Final Fantasy Series. In real games, Chess, and Egyptian Ratscrew. There is a lot more but I think those are the cream of the crop

Solitare, Freecell, spider solitare, minesweeper, and this cool breakout clone called "jardinains" that involves killing gnomes.

Oh, and Starcraft and SC: Brood Wars. Those are the only two major commercial computer games that have ever held my interest for a significant length of time. I also liked DDR and SSX Tricky, but I don't feel like wasting money on consoles.

Mokele

Hey anyone remember SIMON? Guess I'm showing my age. :P I got much too addicted, so I haven't played it for years.

I can still hear the beeps calling my name....and the colors, oh the colors. @.@

oh ya, curveball on this website is way to frickin addicitive!!!!!!

Haha, my entire computer science class has spent the past week playing that :rolleyes: Which may or may not have everything to do with our grades.

Games: Halo, Halo 2, Jet Set Radio Future, spider solitaire. I've participated in one ARG (alternate reality game), and that was wildly fun, if time-consuming and a tad too nerdy for me - though I'd be fabulous if they grew to be mainstream in like 20 years :)

Since i am one of the folk that live where highspeed isnt available, Iron Storm would have to be my favourite PC multiplayer online FPS right now. I was a huge fan of DOom3 . Battlefront, as reptitive as it was , was fairly fun. The original metla gear for PS was awesome. NFSU series were fun for me. Halo 2 was a dandy , as was Splinter Cell 3, and many many more..

the best games i like is first person shooting. i mean they r so freaking addictive. the game i am playing now is HALO . its freaking addictive like hell. my finals r on monday and i play halo for hours.

i know i shudnt but its addictive

damn the creators . LOL