Can someone help me with an application software program in c/c++?

Alphaplus

I am looking for the program.

Not the name of it.

It would be nice to see the program behind some app that is simple yet useful.

Are you looking for the source code for some applications? In which case, I suggest you look for some open source applications that do what you are interested in. Then you can download the source.

Or if you are looking for simple examples, I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials out there for whatever platform you are interested in (Windows, Android, Linux, etc.)

#include<stdio.h>
#include<math.h>
main()
{
float x; /*defining variables*/
float y;
float h;
float targetx;
puts("This program will solve the differential equation y' = y - x \nusing Euler's Method with y(0)=1/2 \n\n");
puts("Please enter the desired constant step size. (h-value)\n\n");
scanf("%f", &h); /* Defining step size*/
puts("\n\nNow enter the desired x-value to solve for y.\n\n");
scanf("%f", &targetx);
y = 0.5;
x = 0.0;
puts("\n\nX Y");
while ( x != targetx )
{
printf("\n\n%f %f", x, y);
y = y + ((y - x)*h);
x= x+h;
}
printf("\n\n%f %f\n", x, y);
printf("\nThe value of y at the given x is %f.\n\n", y, h);
system("pause");
}

euler_algorithm.png

??

like this ??

C and C++ code is compiled into executable files. That is, the original program goes through several passes where it is basically changed to assembly code, then into machine level code. Once it is transformed into a bunch of ones and zeroes, it is impossible to go back to the original code (although you could reverse engineer it back to the assembly code). You cannot casually see how a software application is running in C without the original code.

Are you looking for the source code for some applications? In which case, I suggest you look for some open source applications that do what you are interested in. Then you can download the source.

Or if you are looking for simple examples, I'm sure there are plenty of tutorials out there for whatever platform you are interested in (Windows, Android, Linux, etc.)

Thanks.

"Source code" was the word I was missing.

Edited by Alphaplus