The Real Genius Of Einstien

I am an extremely well known person in spiritual circles conversing with some of the worlds most elite, diligent, enlightened religious scholars and I was told a very interesting story about Einstein.

The field of physics and astronomy are currently hoping to realise, a some point in time, Einstein's dream of a theory of everything.

Well I have been told that he did in fact have a theory of everything, that is a complete and logically coherent mathematical description of all the forces in the universe uniting the macrocosm with the microcosm under a very simple philosophical framework.

Would you like to hear more about this story?

If we had to sift through every single person's 'theory of everything', most of which have very little to do with physics, we wouldn't just be here all day, but years on end just to find the vast majority to be personal ramblings with no meaning other than to the rambler.

Hence, it is sensible to vet someone before listening to their exposition on life, the universe and everything. Einstein certainly has earned the respect as someone worth listening to - he's been known to have some pretty good ideas. So much so, in fact, that many of his thoughts are very well documented. So well documented that if seems unlikely that a random person posting on the internet knows the innermost, and undocumented, thoughts of the long deceased Einstein. Such a random person will have to wait in line, just behind the guy who is in psychic communication with Leibniz claiming to have irrefutable proof of life after death.

The wait is quite long, so don't hold your breath.

!

Moderator Note

This isn't your blog, where you may post serialized stories of whatever strikes your fancy. It's a discussion board and you posted this in physics.

So post some physics to discuss, or not post. Those are your two options here.

Ok, I have realised Einstein's dream of a theory, the universe wasn't created mysteriously and magically out of nothing, that is complete nonsense, there is no logic behind that.

The universe is a kind of spatially infinite and eternal cellular automata.

I am an extremely well known person in spiritual circles conversing with some of the worlds most elite, diligent, enlightened religious scholars and I was told a very interesting story about Einstein.

The field of physics and astronomy are currently hoping to realise, a some point in time, Einstein's dream of a theory of everything.

Well I have been told that he did in fact have a theory of everything, that is a complete and logically coherent mathematical description of all the forces in the universe uniting the macrocosm with the microcosm under a very simple philosophical framework.

and wheres the proof? is there a book about the theory of everything?

Yes there is, the book of the life, the mad, beautiful, brilliant universe.

I don't suppose you be ever so slightly less cryptic. Maybe tell us how many words in the title, then act them out for us so we can guess what book you are talking about.

Or, maybe, you know: provide a friggin link.

Sheesh. What is it about crackpots and communication skills.

"Nurse! Nurse! He's out of bed again."

QUOTE:"...some of the worlds most elite, diligent, enlightened religious scholars and I was told......"

Why believe anything they say? They are either too fool to see their books (like the bible) are just wrong, or too deceptive to admit it and continue to preach their lies for whatever their reasons of personal gain. Either way they are clearly crackpots or charlatans, so why believe some hokey rubbish they made up about Einstein?.... which you still seem to be holding back from us.

Well as I understand it, Einstein had come up with the theory of relativity which worked but he wasn't happy with it, it didn't feel right so he abandoned it in favour of other ideas but he realised that it revealed enough of the mystery without revealing to much so much so to advance human understanding of the universe in such a way that they would make progress while he worked on the two problems with his theory:

Namely that, while having a complete mathematical model of the universe, when he looked at the laws they seemed to everywhere yet no where, I mean they are constantly coming into and out of being as if by magic. That cant be right, God doesn't roll dice, the universe can't be run on magic, there has to be some sort of logic behind it all, some sort of reason for how such magic might occur.

The second problem was decay, stars are decaying, their energy was spiralling outwards and there was no mechanism for the dispersing energy to reconstitute into a star, the system only went in one direction, it could not go backwards and forwards at the same, it was either one way or the other, it could not possibly move in both directions at the same time.

Now, on relativity, its a red herring. What are variable units of time about exactly? You can't have variable units, units are defined by virtue of the fact they are all the same, that is self evident logic. So variable units of time are not units at all, they are something else entirely.

Consequently, how did he manage to get away with this? Well he surrounded the mathematics with deep, rich, profound philosophical game play so as to convince some scientists that, you know the ones, people like Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins who actually think science doesn't need philosophy, that variable units of time where possible despite giving rise to things such as time travel which is an absurd idea considering the sublime architecture of the universe. They are very intelligent but not very wise, their philosophy is really poor and they make terrible role models.

And the big bang, developed with his priest friend, was to try and inspire scientists to think about the problem of how something can out of nothing.

Anyway, what do I know, I have no idea what is going on.

Edited by SimonFunnell

There's so much wrong I don't know where to start.

Einstein wasn't religious.

Star formation is well understood. If dead stars didn't lead to new stars and solar systems there would be no earth.

The units are not variable, but measurements are frame dependent. That's true to a certain extent in Galilean relativity so not earth shattering.

You've not provided any physics but I feel some of your incorrect statements must be addressed incase other people stumble across this thread and don't realise you're just making up rubbish.