Another hijack from evidence for life after death

ajb

right now most of mainstream science is accepting the reality of ESP and PSI so it is not far till the start accepting stuff like that ...

Really?

So, you can point to lots of papers in mainstream journals that point to 'most of mainstream science' going along with EPS and PSI?

no they are more open to it a lot more people would no that if they one on talk to these people or been to any of the meetings they wont say it because they will get all there money taken but u guys don't under stand thing if u look one way u under stand remote viewing is still use in the army and most people meaning 88% of science will say there is remote viewing its so easy to test i am a training medium also so u can say im fake or blah blah blah but i don't charge i don't gain any thing from lying about this so all i know i talk to some one info comes threw a picture or a voice comes in to my head and says a man of some one they new that is dead or a object or once witch this blew me away i did a reading with some one that did not know the person i was ready was dead yet so yeah and this is not rare there is so many mediuns now that are not even old like 18 that are super good at what they do more and more so i mean its not really worht talking to people that don't have any exp that is th best evidence what u go threw but u guys just listen to the guy in the lab coat when if u talk to them like i do they don't even agree with half of the bull they feed out there just do stuff your self go see a medium do some work and find a good one like i said first one i saw gave me name last 4 digest of a number that my past dad had like 7 years before reading so i mean they have some kind of thing going on it could be the dead or some kind of esp or psi don't see away around this but in the next 20 years when all the old close minded scientist die out will new shift will take over and your kids can feel like they are one with every body mean some thign and have nothing to fear instead of slime on a rock witch like i said i looked into not saying its wrong just very week evidence for any thing random just keep an open mind don't think its all fake can't happen because u had kevin willams in here telling u facts and u guys just say nope not how it works can't happen but NEWS FLASH IT DOES HE IS SAYING FACTS NOT BULL HE IS A SMART PERSON GO CHECK OUT HIS WORK AND SIGHT and u guys should check out a pod cast skeptiko.com would open your mind up i feel bad for some of the post in here tho

Okay we are going to get a few things across here one of my sentences are a little off I am typing with my voice because I do not have time to type right now. . .

If you have time to voice that much of your thoughts, you have time to type those thoughts. Your voice typing has left much of what you're trying to convey here unintelligible. What I'm able to understand from your comments isn't clearly supported by what you've provided or the neuroscience training you profess. If you have some verified, peer-reviewed evidence in neuroscience to support your claims, please provide it here--I'm very interested in seeing it.

NOTE: I now see you have provided a link. I'll have a look.

This paper, Near-Death Experience, Consciousness, and the Brain, appear to be the only substantive document relevant to your claims. I think the following quote speaks volumes for the content of this paper:

"It is still an unproven assumption that consciousness and memories emerge from brain function, because until now there is no scientific evidence for neural correlates of all aspects of subjective experience. Direct evidence of how neurons or neuronal networks could possibly produce the subjective essence of the mind and thoughts is currently lacking. And how should “unconscious” matter like our brain produce consciousness, although the brain only is composed of atoms, molecules, and cells with a lot of chemical and electrical processes?"

To be fair, this paper was published in 2006, not in a scientific journal, and its author was a cardiologist, not a neuroscientist. There is more than sufficient recent evidence contrary to what the author has conveyed. You should, perhaps, consider researching more of this recent neurological evidence rather than rely on dated material to shape your thoughts. There just isn't enough reliable evidence for afterlife claims, which suggests our focus should regard life and living and the here and now rather than the after.

Edited by DrmDoc

its not a know there are paper on esp and all the stuff u ask here they are read some of these studies http://deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm there is a lot of to go threw all real papers by top scientist

You need to work on your English... anyway thanks for providing some links.

Still your claim about psi and so on being 'accepted in is mainstream science' quite wrong. Also, we should not try to push this too much off topic. Life after death and evidence thereof is the topic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.