suppressing geological free energy

tracey

As i was told in another post that certain things didnt exist because of my context of words i have chosen to repost differently and hope that he can clearly understand me, to see if i could get an opinion on the subject. My first question is regarding radio towers. I know that objects can be moved with radio technology, not only to be used for communication. So, this leads me to ask if a radio tower that drew it's source of energy from the earth or a geologically strategic point could this have serious consequences. For example, if it was used not only by commercial entities to provide services such as wifi,television, and data usage.....could it deplete an area of this source of energy and would it be detrimental in anyways?

Aslo, a side question; if the earth at a certain coordinate is suppressed of all energy and than pulsed with with a high concentration of energy that had a unique signature only at the point and time and coincidentally duplicated in another coordinate with matching unique signatures; could this be used to our advantages such as moving from one place to another? if in sense this could work electronically couldn't in work physically? has there been any studies with research about this?

" I know that objects can be moved with radio technology"

Nope.

Or, at least, not in any practical sense.

"f a radio tower that drew it's source of energy from the earth or a geologically strategic point could this have serious consequences. "

Radio transmission towers draw energy from the electricity supply. They pay for that, just the same way you pay your electricity bill.

This " if the earth at a certain coordinate is suppressed of all energy "

doesn't make sense.

"could this be used to our advantages such as moving from one place to another?"

No.

john cuthber you are a complete moron. You have no understanding of this field of science and should not have answered at all. Your supposedly a chemist expert and probably never even heard of the Solvay conference or let alone know what Einstein's E-isotope is. This is highlighted from this website "https://www.damninteresting.com/teslas-tower-of-power/".......In1905, a team of construction workers in the small village of Shoreham, New York labored to erect a truly extraordinary structure. Over a period of several years the men had managed to assemble the framework and wiring for the 187-foot-tall Wardenclyffe Tower, in spite of severe budget shortfalls and a few engineering snags. The project was overseen by its designer, the eccentric-yet-ingenious inventor Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943). Atop his tower was perched a fifty-five ton dome of conductive metals, and beneath it stretched an iron root system that penetrated more than 300 feet into the Earth’s crust. “In this system that I have invented, it is necessary for the machine to get a grip of the earth,” he explained, “otherwise it cannot shake the earth. It has to have a grip… so that the whole of this globe can quiver.”

almost any source of energy can be turned into electrical energy go back to memorizing the periodic table you uncreative inamgitive annoyance.

Endy isn't possible though for several locations creating geological hotspots to have adverse affects on one another? Couldn't this energy somehow be part of the offspring of the sun's rays? light is known to be the birth of all forms of matter and energy? I know it can be replenished but what if a cyber attack hit certain points vulnerable by these areas and continued to output more energy than the earth could supply.........what if photosynthesis was the earth way of also replenishing the the magnetism and this adhered it?

Stop with the insults.

Wardenclyffe used convenienal generators.

You can pass electricity through the Earth and air. Nothing special though. Can save on wiring but you take losses in the process. At higher levels there can be safety issues.

We're like ants crawling about. We get what heat the Earth supplies. You would need to tap the core for any real action.

Edited by Endy0816

he clearly came in here and said no and nope to obvious yes answers. maybe i should not have insulted him but some people see answering with an ignorant no and no information to back it up as an insult aswell.

he clearly came in here and said no and nope to obvious yes answers. maybe i should not have insulted him but some people see answering with an ignorant no and no information to back it up as an insult aswell.

Well, the problem is that you are not exactly making yourself clear...

For example " if the earth at a certain coordinate is suppressed of all energy" does not seem meaningful.

Anyway, the amount of energy (per unit time) we take from geological sources is tiny as compared the the energy of the source - there is no real effect on the Earth as a whole.

the guy from warsand, poland how is suppressing matter in it's purest forms not being clear........so many people today can not grasp a concept beyond memorizing formulas to understand the basic concept of which this earth works.....so many words and titles are used to obscure relative meaning of each other and it is not my fault if you didnt think before responding. How could you not understand a very real concept and say it isnt meaningful because you can not think from behind your eyes.

john cuthber you are a complete moron. You have no understanding of this field of science and should not have answered at all. Your supposedly a chemist expert and probably never even heard of the Solvay conference or let alone know what Einstein's E-isotope is. This is highlighted from this website "https://www.damninteresting.com/teslas-tower-of-power/".......In1905, a team of construction workers in the small village of Shoreham, New York labored to erect a truly extraordinary structure. Over a period of several years the men had managed to assemble the framework and wiring for the 187-foot-tall Wardenclyffe Tower, in spite of severe budget shortfalls and a few engineering snags. The project was overseen by its designer, the eccentric-yet-ingenious inventor Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943). Atop his tower was perched a fifty-five ton dome of conductive metals, and beneath it stretched an iron root system that penetrated more than 300 feet into the Earth’s crust. “In this system that I have invented, it is necessary for the machine to get a grip of the earth,” he explained, “otherwise it cannot shake the earth. It has to have a grip… so that the whole of this globe can quiver.”

almost any source of energy can be turned into electrical energy go back to memorizing the periodic table you uncreative inamgitive annoyance.

Endy isn't possible though for several locations creating geological hotspots to have adverse affects on one another? Couldn't this energy somehow be part of the offspring of the sun's rays? light is known to be the birth of all forms of matter and energy? I know it can be replenished but what if a cyber attack hit certain points vulnerable by these areas and continued to output more energy than the earth could supply.........what if photosynthesis was the earth way of also replenishing the the magnetism and this adhered it?

LOL

It's another of those "you are horrid and you smell of wee" replies I sometime get. It's so funny I'm almost tempted to vote it up.

"You have no understanding of this field of science and should not have answered at all."

Get yourself a mirror.

"Your supposedly a chemist expert and probably never even heard of the Solvay conference"

Which one? There were quite a lot. Many of them focused on physics- so I'd hardly be expected to know about them as a Chemist- and yet I seem to know more than you do.

"...or let alone know what Einstein's E-isotope is"

There may be a reason for that. Nobody seems to know what it is. Would you like to explain?

"In1905, a team of construction workers in the small village of Shoreham, New York labored to erect a truly extraordinary structure. Over a period of several years the men had managed to assemble the framework and wiring for the 187-foot-tall Wardenclyffe Tower, in spite of severe budget shortfalls and a few engineering snags. The project was overseen by its designer, the eccentric-yet-ingenious inventor Nikola Tesla (10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943). Atop his tower was perched a fifty-five ton dome of conductive metals, and beneath it stretched an iron root system that penetrated more than 300 feet into the Earth’s crust. “In this system that I have invented, it is necessary for the machine to get a grip of the earth,” he explained, “otherwise it cannot shake the earth. It has to have a grip… so that the whole of this globe can quiver."

Copying something irrelevant from another web page doesn't make you look clever. But thanks for citing the source- most ranters don't bother.

It's noteworthy that Tesla's ideas about that were wrong. It would never have worked. As has been pointed out, you can use the Earth as a ground electrode- but it's hellishly "lossy".

If you actually knew any science (rather than knowing crtl x and ctrl v) you would realise that.

"almost any source of energy can be turned into electrical energy"

Yes, but there has to be a source of energy and, in general, mud isn't a very good one.

"go back to memorizing the periodic table "

I never bothered- one can always look it up.

It seems you forgot to read the rest of my post- which gave the information to back it up. Pointing out that you are flat out wrong is providing information.At least I presume you forgot to read it; the alternative is that you read it, then lied about it.

What you should have done was provide evidence.

Let me know when something changes.

"the guy from warsand, poland how is suppressing matter in it's purest forms not being clear"

You just broke my irony meter.

Edited by John Cuthber

How could you not understand a very real concept and say it isnt meaningful because you can not think from behind your eyes.

You are not making yourself very clear ... you seem to not be using scientific language in the right way.

Anyway, instead of being sh*tty about it, why not try to explain your points and questions better?

let alone his theory of relativity after he worked on the atom bomb only one could suspect much worse outcomes for instance capturing a particle of the sun and exponentially expanding it isnt a real threat......not when Eisenstein creates isotopes that eat shit up

im using scientific ideas that have have been thought up before sorry im not using key words or phrases to magically make you understand which im already putting in lament terms

let alone his theory of relativity after he worked on the atom bomb only one could suspect much worse outcomes for instance capturing a particle of the sun and exponentially expanding it isnt a real threat......not when Eisenstein creates isotopes that eat shit up

What are you talking about and what has that got to do with your opening post?

What is it you want to ask or discuss about geological sources of energy?

!

Moderator Note

tracey

Staff are considering whether to place you in the mod queue; the quality of your posts must improve. We do not allow new members to post nonsense and then insult those who respond. From this post onwards be warned that your posts must improve in quality.

More importantly - if you continue to insult members you will be suspended or banned.

Do not respond to this moderation.

an isotope created with the shortest half life ever recorded isnt significant......obviously bonding shit together to break of certain unwanted molecules isnt important or anything.

Unfortunately, that seems to be some bollocks you made up, rather than anything to do with, for example, Einstein.

Would you like to try citing some sort of evidence?

The current contender for "shortest half life ever recorded"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotopes_of_hydrogen#Hydrogen-7

was set long after Eintein's death.

So it can't be relevant- can it?