is She still enslaved?

tracey

i have gone to many forums and blogs and their is always one question whether or not there a significant being that mingles amongst men? This question i believe is to be true for many reasons, however, since the beginning of WW1 and many wars proceeding i believe have all been about either damning those who have believed to be miss using this entity either for knowledge,sex, or power. However as stupid as these people can get for believing for some reason that they are able to enslave this entity belong in a asylum or hung to death. For all we know there are these 1% that pay millions of dollars to partake in some make belief occult's or scientific groups that actually believe they are physically mingling with this entity sickens me. I hope the next world war brings all of those responsible for any sort of malicious act relating to this form of enslavement to justice.

I hope the next world war

Whoa calm down billions would die you need to grow up.

miss using

misusing

However as stupid as these people can get for believing for some reason that they are able to enslave this entity belong in a asylum or hung to death

Who is enslaving whom exactly?

is she still enslaved?

She who???

!

Moderator Note

Yeah, the thing is, we like rational discussions here, preferably scientific ones, even in Religion. You make no sense with this talk of an unknown "entity". And you're clearly suggesting situations where you'd be breaking the law, which is against our rules.

Please try harder to write an opening post that allows the membership to follow along with what you want to discuss. If you're trying to blog at us, this isn't the place for that. We discuss things here. Intelligently, rationally, and most important, civilly.

This thread just won't do.