request to psychologists , histographesrs ,psychiatrists ,sociologists

blue89

dear estimable scientists ;

as expressed at my profile I would publish one of my interdisciplinary article which is an example of new generation of interdisciplines.

I am expert of basic analysis and my MSc subject is funtional analysis ,I need references which is generally / mainly relevant to key words : “nationalism” and "racism"

I request you to give/write references (articles , please write links) for help ,and you may use the questions below through answer them.

-->> if you are historigrapher or chronickler : “could you explain and give your ideas please (especially if you feel expert at this area, what the nationality means , what are the general differences between this definition “race”

-->> if you are sociologist “I request you to give some clues how nationalism & racism each affect separately when they are effectively being used at any countries or societys”

-->> if you are psychiatrist “ could you give some details please, how the racism affect people's mind and their psychiatric statement where this definition is used at any country”

-->> if you are antropologist “could you explain your own differences between these two definitions(it would be very nice adding more private properties and some lived cases”

-->> if you are psychologist “could you explain how king of activities are offered for complaining people at any country where racism is used ,and whether any theraphy is cogent wherever the racism is strongly used ”

-->> if you are graduated a department related any religions :"could you explain and give references according to which religion and how it is being assessed separetely or only racism's own,the religion type will be unimportant,but I ask you to give refeences"

the claim (target): I have detected some evidences according to progressive mathematical analysis & topology application and it claims that “nationality is not useful” (note analogy will be used!..)

please do not forget adding/writing your references of articles by giving links, and I request you to write ssci or sci indexed ones.

Regards.

blue89

Edited by blue89

NOTICE: I would inform that this thread has been cancelled.

the exact problem was being unable to reach ssci indexed journals free.

but istanbul universities eduroam has almost solved wholely. (it makes it possible to reach almost everytype of journals)

best regards.

blue