ı found a way to protect our teeth,how is it? :)

blue89

My teeth are highly sensitive.(but gums are more more sensitive)

realised its reason is just brushing..

here is a new way to protect them more healthy that I thought. :) accordin to my opinion

"we will not brush them so frequently like before.but we will use too much toothpaste ,but only toothpaste.

we will take toothpaste ,and wait for around 5-6 minute up to 10 minute.we will not brush then."

I think brushing our teeth injures our teeth(gums) ,especially whoes teeth are sensitive like mines.and so taht we would be able to protect our gums.

I think if this is logical ,we may be able to keep them healthier ,furthermore if this is useful ,we should not care to the toothpaste's fee. :) (at this method we should use much more tootpaste than traditional) because it will not be more expensive than losing them ,if we lose them (any of them at real ,only one should be very valuable ) it is already more expensive to make a new one (you know implant is too expensive)

how is it ? :) :-)

I have tried it for a while,and only one adverse occured: my gums seems like a bit in formication.and very little sensation like feeling injured (I am unsure whether it is useful but seems so. :) ) ,on the other hand really it make feel fresh :)

what do you think about this? (I think good)

Edited by blue89

Hello! All I can tell you is that to find a toothpaste without fluoride! Fluoride is extremely toxic for our organism. Long-term, you will thank me. Find some homeopathic toothpaste. All that irritation might be because of fluoride. Cheers

Hello! All I can tell you is that to find a toothpaste without fluoride! Fluoride is extremely toxic for our organism. Long-term, you will thank me. Find some homeopathic toothpaste. All that irritation might be because of fluoride. Cheers

really!.. :)

I have been deeply surprised ,are you series??

everyone knows the opposite suggestion to your written one. we also being encouraged to use toothpastes whiches include fluoride as a speacial. I have been surprised. ok cheers :)

meanwhile I am using colgate (misvak & sensitive)

Mostly what you eat and how. You may have something more serious going on. Need to see your dentist.

Humans have had teeth problems long before brushing became common. Need to consider what was tried vs what was found to work.

Mostly what you eat and how. You may have something more serious going on. Need to see your dentist.

Humans have had teeth problems long before brushing became common. Need to consider what was tried vs what was found to work.

be sure I can do or I have already done all them ..but were not useful...

the thing that I have been learning day to day is what money is so effective at all.

anyway ,please don't think like I have had an unhappy face. nnnever mind!.. :) :-)

I know there exist many descriptions that are more valuable tha n money , don't think I have been collapsed ,haha my face is still very handsome :) :-)

of course it would be good if I get a job ..

Edited by blue89

Thank's for mentioning homeopathy there. It makes it easy to spot that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Don't be ridiculous.

And homeopathy is nonsense. How can having nothing have any effect.

!

Moderator Note

This thread is every dentist's nightmare. And it's probably going to get stickied as an explanation on why we don't allow members to give medical advice.

Please, if you're reading this, do NOT listen to any of this advice. If you have a dental problem, please consult a dentist.