Pokemon Go

fredreload

Careful downloading from unofficial sources. There are some using it as a Trojan Horse.

Not sure how I feel that it uses Ingress portal locations.

One of the locations at work could pose safety issues, keeping an eye on it. Might be able to request removal on the Ingress side. Not how much crossover there will be going forward.

Edited by Endy0816

Careful downloading from unofficial sources. There are some using it as a Trojan Horse.

Not sure how I feel that it uses Ingress portal locations.

One of the locations at work could pose safety issues, keeping an eye on it. Might be able to request removal on the Ingress side. Not how much crossover there will be going forward.

The Army here has had to post security guards on a local rifle range due to people blithely wandering around looking for Pokemon.

The Army here has had to post security guards on a local rifle range due to people blithely wandering around looking for Pokemon.

Yeah, I can see people doing that :)

I have to admit I can be pretty oblivious when playing Ingress. We're all going to be walking around effectively blind at this rate. I think they will have to start truly overlaying the two.

Brave new world 8)

• 3 months later...