how to browse citation index ( checking article's originality) ?

blue89

This is not enough... I wish you luck, but please have other options.

really I have not understood clearly.

but be sure please I will give no sensitively negative behaviour if you show me any logical reason..

..if you have any critique ,please do not hesitate to express it and let me know.

however I would remind as a last time , you are unable to see any of whole literatures ob facebook..

then I have to do this, or else how will I protect them... I need to publish any of them before.

I have to go home ajb , it is late at turkey now.

as results of thisday

1) very nice to meet with a sympathic scientist (you) :)

2) please give reason if you have any logical critiques..and please do not hesaitate to explain.

good night. I will have gone a bit later..

Edited by blue89

I just mean don't only apply to Harvard. Look at other places also, just in case you don't get accepted.

ı CANNOT LEAVE..

this seems unacceptable at all statement for someone who are ...::: EXTRAORDINARY :::...

especially who will say that he/she is intelligent. (honestly)

I suggest that you check both my facebook profiles (about me) ,and my profile on this platphorm.(this is unacceptable Option to measure quality! in education & (SCIENCE)))

really this is an advice, I reckoned you are giving ciritique..

but you have some right details again. I saw a PhD degree as requirement for some international scientific activities /programmes.

but eventually I hope to show my genuine via publishing academic papers..I need these ,but of course these must be great in comparison classic ones.

ok ,if there is no any other type of expression (critiques on criticising my personality (they I allehe I have genuine) ,I would go home.I am being too tired thedse days I am sleeping around only 4 or less hours per day as average.. :( :(

Edited by blue89

,I would go home.I am being too tired thedse days I am sleeping around only 4 or less hours per day as average.. :( :(

Get some sleep... your not making any sense now.

Get some sleep... your not making any sense now.

ok. :) :-)

but ..

ok...

I will try to publish at nature if any open access journal exist in it!..

I mean exactly my literature was great!.. I dont think nature refuse such liteaartures easily ,they will give attention to its content ..also they will mostly care this I think. because I am following both these two associations on facebook already. harvard & nature.

intimately I am in belief they are looking for some products like mines , but of course if you advised studying more hard then

--->> you are definitely right!..I can not be againts this critique..I will be supporting it..

Edited by blue89

I will try to publish at nature if any open access journal exist in it!..

Good luck with it. But we know nature is a hard journal to publish in and that they like things that impact several areas of science. I also hear they like some more speculative stuff, this catches peoples imagination and gets attention. I have no idea what you chances are realistically, but just be sure that they are probably low and don't take rejection to heart.

Good 1) luck with it. But we know nature is a 2) hard journal to publish in and that they like things that 3) impact several areas of science. I also hear they like some more 4) speculative stuff, this catches peoples 5) imagination and gets attention. I have no idea what you chances are 6)realistically, but just be sure that they are probably low and don't take rejection to heart.

I can see only one critique (the last word (biggest one) but ..read please one by one you are missing something.

1) thanks for your sympathy again :) :)

2) thats correct , I already know this ,but I dont fear!..I will be courageous to apply (it will not be so difficult I think ,only a pointa as to may give a bit small attention is that nature will give attention to the language too (english level may be required as advanced,but harvard...I will be waiting harvards reply at the same time)

3) remember please all of my studies are already interdisciplinary

4,5) I think my personality is highly intellectual (check please profile on this forum this would be enough)

6) UNFORTUNATELY THIS ONE MAY BE ACCEPTABLE ...

BUT AS I EXPRESSED REPEATEDLY ...I NEED TO IMPLEMENT THE PROJECT ..( BEFORE OBSERVATIONS AND EXPERIMENTS I AM OWN UNABLE TO TALK ANYTHING ABOUT THE RESULTS IT..

but I know harvard sometimes repeatedly thanked to me in their e-mails ...

two one are from gsas ,another two ones are from gse ..

ok ..

unfortunately you are right for the last one. I should accept it until publishing some other types of literatures or taking acceptance from harvard.

but...really this is my principle ..if I do not suport all of their admissions ,I will not apply officially ..

I have to leave automatically ,as atotal

I still have nopt seen somthing that I were suspecting..

hi,

there have been some new questions;

1) the journal that I had sent them abstract for controoling convenience said they have had no enough protocol and they recommended me to contact with other journals (they said they could not publish project's outlines) , I am planning to send it tp nature ,in this case may I ask whether we are permitted to make any change on abstract (please assume the same thing relevant whole literature,if ...)

2) if Nature approve the convenience ,may I spend much time to prepare the whole literature ? (really I can pepare at short time ,though. but when I look the papers from natures archive ,I see they are checking wholely and yes ,exactly they do not care only its content ,they also care the pictures in it ,references ,and probbaly its referees will make strict assessment on it to decide.(this is quite clear really epecially in comparison some others ,although I have not checked enough ,I might say that nature's ones seem better hindavi's. or the journal mines which I have been contacting until now.

probably there were 1 or 2 additional question ,but I have forgotten.

thanks.

Well, Nature only accepts whole manuscripts and they have really strong limitations on the article size. Much needs to be offloaded to the supplementary material. If lit is missing you can forget submitting there, it won't go out for review. The good thing is that they reject fast, so you won't spend a lot of time waiting. But again, do not expect it to make it past the initial phase. And yes, there is a huge difference between the nature publishing group and hindawi. If you think one of the journals of the latter will reject it, it is almost certain that especially Nature (rather than some of the more specialized NPG journals) will too.

Nature only accepts whole manuscripts

ok ,but how will we be able to learn the most suitable journal for publishing. my research is interdisciplinary. (include at least 3 disciplines and these are compulsory)

supplementary material.

yes I have not had enough time yet ,but it is clear the pictures (3D) are in it really exciting/excellent.but I am unable to speak about content of papers yet. (in addition the exact different is not really related area of science ,because the first one (which I had sent abstract) was already and only medical science journal. but really ..there exist quite differences between Nature. but I would give emphasis again ,in my opinion the methods (content) must be the most important parameter for any intellectual journal. and we know Nature is not the best one. there should be 2 better journal ,too. (I do not have exact information but I had checked it before from SJR ,and saw Nature as the third one at ranking queue,but of course their reviews seem exciting)

If you think one of the journals of the latter will reject it
I am unable to talk about this, but I know this from their posts at facebook how I follow , they would support some new modern ways/researches,and I think mines is so.

NPG
oh ,how about this?, their assisstant editor recommended this journal [blood cancer journal ,was it but I saw NPG's logo but of course if you implied this one I do not know what NPG means,maybe general logo of Nature

Edited by blue89

ok ,but how will we be able to learn the most suitable journal for publishing. my research is interdisciplinary. (include at least 3 disciplines and these are compulsory)

My research is also interdisciplinary, but it is fairly easy to figure out. Essentially it is based on what lit you read for your research. Those are the likeliest candidates. As author you should know the respective field and how your research integrates into it (e.g. is it more technical in nature, are you describing a method, or a biological event, disease, etc.). Each paper should have a clear story and you have to think about who would like to read that particular story.

"method"

this word describes my project the best.

but my all studies are interdisciplinary and some of them are article (not project,does not require observation & experiment)

-----

but there has been a problem occured :( ,the government today have decided to apply some quite strict rules.

unfortunately I have almost the worst conditions these days and just because of this ,at first I need to publish at least one article at which journal (and how) possible is. I need it. being indexed will be enough now. however it seems istanbul university cancelled my e-mail accountant. bexause this year is 4th year of my BSc graduation.

I don't know what to do...I wish it be possible to go america ,I would leave there ,I don't feel either safe or logical to live there :(

I am sure all academicians are feeling unsafe & confused at this country. :(

Edited by blue89

hi,

1) the journal that I had sent them abstract for controling convenience said they have had no enough protocol and they recommended me to contact with other journals (they said they could not publish project's outlines) , I am planning to send it tp nature ,in this case may I ask whether we are permitted to make any change on abstract (please assume the same thing relevant whole literature,if ...)

could you think this question in assumption that we made ready whole of paper ??

(paper's subject is same but abstract will be changed) (?)

(do we have this permission (may we make any change on abstract)??)

Edited by blue89