a function mirror

paragaster

I think the Big Bang was a reality. There is a mirror math function at the centre of the Universe.That which is reflected by the math function is something that causes space to vibrate.

The expanding Universe is the result of reflection by the math function.The space vibrates and the cause of its vibration is within space itself. The math function at the centre of the Universe controls the extent of expansion of the Universe.

Once all that is within space vibrates with a frequency equal to this math function, the Universe will collapse.

I think I have explained it properly.

Edited by paragaster

I think the Big Bang was a reality.

For sure the Lambda CDM Model works well...

There is a mirror math function at the centre of the Universe.

i) What is a mirror math function?

ii) What the heck is the centre of the Universe?

Remember that Big Bang cosmologies say that there is no centre of the Universe.

That which is reflected by the math function is something that causes space to vibrate.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The expanding Universe is the result of reflection by the math function.The space vibrates and the cause of its vibration is within space itself. The math function at the centre of the Universe controls the extent of expansion of the Universe.

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about.

What does it mean for space to vibrate?

I think I have explained it properly.

But you're basing the explanation on a false premise, that the Big Bang was like an explosion with a center, and everything moving outwards from it. That's not the case. It was a rapid expansion of space everywhere, so there is no "center of the universe".

You're also using unfamiliar terms like "mirror math function", then implying it's not a math function at all, but something physical that can rest at the "center of the universe", and "reflect" and "control".

Also, space is empty by definition, so what about it could be vibrating? Do you have any evidence to support empty space "vibrating"?

• 4 weeks later...

I mean if you look at the progress of science you will see that it has changed from empirical evidence to mathematical models explaining physical laws. For me every equation represents something physical.

For me it all started with a mathematical function of mass and energy, but I do not know how space was formed.

For me every equation represents something physical.

There others who have thought along these lines - there is the mathematical Universe hypothesis.

Anyway, you have not answered any of the questions that I have put to you.

I mean if you look at the progress of science you will see that it has changed from empirical evidence to mathematical models explaining physical laws.

No, I don't see that at all. Physical laws have always been represented by mathematics, and empirical evidence is still required. Sometimes theory leads experiment and sometimes experiment demands new theory.