arts => science

blue89

hi,

( I think)I have created a new style in (popular) music.and I believe my voice is special and great. but as you see all these are subjective. to be objective these needs to be certified (by any music publishing association)

but I am unsure whether it would be possible to do it under one rule below (this is one of my principles)

-->> I can not sign (giving signature) to any contracts

of course ,this is relevant to payment. these days I have too strict economic problems . but I am sure that I have highly creative personality. really I am unsure whether using the music will make me gain money,too. :) thats why already everyone prefer using internet to reach everytype of music. :)

if I be successfull ,then I would take interest with my scientific studies. I am sure this is not required listening someone (other sceintists/professors) in order to learn new things (scientific). her/his written material will be enough. but here is too strict economic problems ,I should solve them at first. and I would try to do something by my own to gain money before applying somewhere (like funds,charities)

Edited by blue89

hi,

( I think)I have created a new style in (popular) music.and I believe my voice is special and great. but as you see all these are subjective. to be objective these needs to be certified (by any music publishing association)

Do you have local venues that have "open mic" nights; i.e. where anyone can turn up and perform?

Or a local talent contest?

Or you could try busking. I know people who made more money from that than a regular job.

haha hahaa :) :-) :) :-)

my lovely friends have come.

ajb your offer seems a bit comic. then

strange ,I think you may be more elegant if you care it.

but really both explanations are cute. (I am series :) )

haha ha ajb. :) :-)

I have one word...YouTube

this expression is so cute that...

I love. haha haha :) :-)

intellectual way to tell.

but dear ajb ,I am looking for& expect (information) associations has wide concept.

thanks to ajb & strange for your opinions.

Edited by blue89

Just thought that is you want to prove you can sing, get on youtube and let the people decide. :)

(forgive for asking but.. )do you believe that this would be seriesly useful way ??

really I don't believe :)

check/look please did ,inna , claydee , rihanna ,faydee, nancy ajram , follow the same way you suggested ??

it would be highly comic but I can not reach these artists to ask :) :) :) (although I am quite handsome)

Edited by blue89

Things are more internet based that ever before. Youtube could be an easy way to get some attention. After that, you may need to be more professional and seek recording contract. But for now, why not just pay to make a few good recordings and put them on youtube?

Things are more internet based that ever before. Youtube could be an easy way to get some attention. After that, you may need to be more professional and seek recording contract. But for now, why not just pay to make a few good recordings and put them on youtube?

ajb :) :-) :)

you are completely right. but I do not know the reason ... I can not controll me smiling now :) :-) :)

ok.I will try to try ,though. :) :-)

thanks for your symphatic portrait.

Edited by blue89

If you google "pop singers discovered on youtube" you will find many examples who have promoted themselves this way to start their careers.

And the biggest selling novel of recent years started out as Internet fan fiction.

Only a guy that designs GPS clocks could know that...you need to get out more. :)

It's above 30º and humid outside. No thanks.

And besides, it's "even an old guy knows that". I assumed than anyone under 40 would be fully aware of Bieber's history.

lets forget please everything for a while and compare these comments and then start smiling friendly :)

1)

I have one word...YouTube

Get your art out to the peoples

2)

:) :-)

...I will try to try ,though. :) :-)

thanks for your symphatic portrait.

3)

Now I hate youtube ... thanks

:) :-)

Edited by blue89

Talking youtube and obviously science and tech - another shout out for my favourite (ok - one of my many favourite) youtube music videos

Compressorhead - Ace of Spades (time to break out your best lemmy impression)

None of this awful canadian teen rubbish

hi , :)

thanks for all of your nice posts ,but I were planning to send a letter by e-mail to some publishing assocciations. I thought they may help me if I send them a record. what are your opinions about this ,is this logical ?

however ,ok we may explore something just in creating music related scinece too , remember please Leonardo Da Vinci's golden ratio.

I am also planning to cite this subject in one of my article that I would make it publish.but unforunately/really this thread is more about economy.

Edited by blue89

hi , :)

thanks for all of your nice posts ,but I were planning to send a letter by e-mail to some publishing assocciations. I thought they may help me if I send them a record. what are your opinions about this ,is this logical ?

That is one of the traditional ways of getting published. You could send recordings to record companies and agents to see if any are interested.

There are occasional stories of people stealing the songs they are sent. One way around this would be to put the songs on YouTube and then send them a link to that. In that way you have established very publicly that it is your song prior to them getting hold of it. (This will have little legal weight, but is better than nothing.)

That is one of the traditional ways of getting published. You could send recordings to record companies and agents to see if any are interested.

There are occasional stories of people stealing the songs they are sent. One way around this would be to put the songs on YouTube and then send them a link to that. In that way you have established very publicly that it is your song prior to them getting hold of it. (This will have little legal weight, but is better than nothing.)

hımm..

but I can/would like to send a record which is naturel voice only (no instrumental addition including). I already do not have you tube acount.

hımm..

but I can/would like to send a record which is naturel voice only (no instrumental addition including). I already do not have you tube acount.

So send a recording. You have nothing to lose.

• 3 weeks later...

So send a recording. You have nothing to lose.

YES SURE!..

thats right ,

but ...here is a problem or confusion among thoughts.

I will send the record ,but the record will contain only my NATUREL voice.

really ,I believe altthough it will not contain any instrumental voice,it would be good. I think I have very special voice :)

ok. I may send one of them to tune core.