Hijack from Ultimate Infinity

B. John Jones

I don't understandInstead of just one infinite universe, I think that is an infinitely small fraction of existence. An analogy that makes sense to me is that instead of just having just one infinity such as infinite apples- that infinty is just one of infinite infinities which they themselves are just one of infinite infinities and so on. I suppose I am very affected by my religious standpoint of a perfect infinite God, I just feel like this theory is basically the past possible existence because it is the most infinite it can be. Hence ultimate infinity. In fact I think creation it self is just one action of God and is one of infinite and you get the idea - I hope

The universe appears to be expanding, but is not. It's being broken down into infinitely smaller parts. In the end certain parts will be mended and perfected. Others will continue their destruction (death).

The universe appears to be expanding, but is not. It's being broken down into infinitely smaller parts. In the end certain parts will be mended and perfected. Others will continue their destruction (death).

I notice that these four statements went by unchallenged. B. John Jones, can you substantiate what you presented as "factual" statements?

Did someone rename this to "Random Nonsense Forums" while I was away?

I notice that these four statements went by unchallenged. B. John Jones, can you substantiate what you presented as "factual" statements?

Is it a fact that if you're not careful when striking a nail with a hammer eventually you'll get hurt? I couldn't substantiate that nor could you, unless you're so foolish as to prove it. If you would look with as much respect to the stellar regions as to the microscopic regions and as to the natural order, you would acknowledge that matter decays because that's the course nature takes. I don't prove it to state it as fact, because it is indeed fact.

Yet I will offer the comparison of the stellar regions to decaying matter. Without gravity, matter would decay outward, as the "satellites" do in the atmospheres.

Did someone rename this to "Random Nonsense Forums" while I was away?

If something explodes, it acts in the same form of the appearance of the universe, outward, but gravity restrains it and it comes to rest. Explosion is comparable to decay. Correct me if I'm wrong, but decaying matter is simply the breaking down of molecules, correct? It's the same thing at a macro-particular/macro-molecular level with gravity removed. The universe is breaking down.

Edited by B. John Jones

"Did someone rename this to "Random Nonsense Forums" while I was away?"

If something explodes, it acts in the same form of the appearance of the universe, outward, but gravity restrains it and it comes to rest. Explosion is comparable to decay. Correct me if I'm wrong, but decaying matter is simply the breaking down of molecules, correct? It's the same thing at a macro-particular/macro-molecular level with gravity removed. The universe is breaking down.

I'll take that as a "yes".

Goodness me. A quick Google search confirmed my suspicion...this BS science is being promulgated on a number of pro-religious websites. B. John Jones, you stated that the universe is in fact not expanding (?) while some parts will be "mended and perfected" and others not (?) And then you elaborated on it in this manner:

Yet I will offer the comparison of the stellar regions to decaying matter. Without gravity, matter would decay outward, as the "satellites" do in the atmospheres.

Plus the strange section that Strange copied above.

Seriously dude, if you really want to learn something useful you can start by reading this article entitled Future of an expanding universe. Chances are good that it is slightly more accurate than what you have been reading in your selected sources elsewhere on the internet or in the Book of Revelation. One day soon we need to discuss the science behind that rainbow in your avatar as well.

Edited by Memammal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.