biomedical science & cryptology

blue89

--->> NOTE : this thread contain only asking guidance with giving supplement of defining personal skills.

I have been studying for scientific projects for a a half of years. my the first project is almost ready. I am trying to take patent. I am mathematician.I think it would/may be probable/possible to solve such catastrophic diseases (such as :cancer,tetanus ,smallpox, ..etc) via supporting their treatments with cryptologic studies. but realy I am unsure whether it would be well worth or not ,here are my logical reasons to say this;

*** currently I am MSc student at mathematics. but I have break for a while (quitted) and I do not want to continue. I am sure ,I can learn something by my own.I do not need someone to tell me for learning ,mainly it is being enough written materials.probably I am different because of this aspect

*** I have had too much economic problems in whole of my life,and I do not know how I can solve it now. some of my friends say that I need to find fundings. I am from turkey ,I don't know this offer's content. is it true? may I take help at real? (I need these , silent and suited temperatured remaining place, and healthy feeds. I am not extravagant and I do not like doing harmful strange things (such as drinking bear,smoking. or spending times with spare/unintelligiable things.etc.) I am social. and hardworking. sometimes I am able to study constantly 8 times in a day without no having break.

*** I saw these expressions by a plenty of academicians saying ; "you will not be able to be richy by making academic studies

really I am hardworking , I asked to my own ,if I will not be able to be richy ,what will be the reason for studying hard??, then I responded: "I think we need to find/explore great things to be richy at academy." -->>this should be logic reason.

I have created a new style in music (popular music) , I think whether it would be better to concern this study.I have already highly creative personality.but although everything I have principles: I love studying hard. I mean what will be the differences if we study hard but not academic.

and here are a lot of economic problems still now. but again ,I believe/hope solving big problems if I be richy one day. I will be studying harder just at this time. because I would be efficacious tu humanity. I saw and hear many suffer from such bad diseases and I feel sad when they injured.

my pretty words: I have very social personality : generally it is not important/regarding to converse or help someones her/his religious status ,gender , nationality and his / her economic status. :)

what can I do ,or what should I do and how? ,I need ideas/guidance.thanks.I think it would be good publishing my new style of music at first time.I think my voice is good.

regards.

Edited by blue89

While you have written quite a bit about yourself, it is not quite clear to me what it is that you are asking. And even less how that relates to either the title or the Medical Research. However, I would suggest that if you have a question, try to present it more clearly, if possible. What would help is to organize the question and, at least in the beginning, cut off superfluous information that may distract from them.

Not sure there is a direct use for your skill, though augmenting traditional research methods is big right now.

Best advice would to try and find overlap between your training and what you wish to accomplish, then capitalize on that.

Generally there can be many reasons to study, financial wealth is one, but not the only one. Knowledge, fame, etc.

sorry ,becaue of forum's features I can not edit after a determined time.

OK. THE QUESTIONS

-->> I think I have different skills in comparison other mathematician. when I am being alone I have ability studying hard & learn efectively ,but I do not know whether it would be worth , as you see the conditions is not so convenient.

-->> not the fame really , OK there is no argument that this is good being famous. I think the source of being famous is explorng great ,or creating solution for difficult diseases & problems , OK I think it would be possible for me to solve. again I think it would requre studying hard and harder. then ,

I ask whether it would be worth ,for giving logical reason please compare marie curie's life ,she were studying so hard that she ruined her health :(, but on the other hand , we know that gaining money (being rich) is possible with other ways ,we know inna ,beyonce..etc. are richy :).

Edited by blue89