Universe--A Moment in Time

What if time is but the heart of the universe, and matter, the body? It's beats and rhythms keeping perfect time. It's limbs and sensing parts being subordinate, though more completely apparent, more accessible. More apparently useful.

What if that brief window of time we view the clouds swiftly passing by the vivid moon, pretending its swift motion, really portend the hidden frame of the universe?

What if the universe is but a moment in time?

Sound like a poem. If so, I applaud you. If its your idea of reality, I feel sorry for you.

LOL...you took the words right out of my mouth. Or perhaps more accurately, the keys right out from under my fingers.

The OP put me immediately in mind of that old ditty about "an entire universe in a drop of water............"

Or that part in the movie "Animal House" where the kid Pinto is high on pot for the first time at his professor's house and he's going on about how a whole universe might be on his fingernail, or whatever.

Edited by Velocity_Boy

Not a poem. I admit, accidentally poetic. But I think much more congruent with the nature of things, than the literary examples named. And honestly, this is the nature of the Creator. His art is throughout the universe. Amusing? Hardly. The hecklers only have their pleasures for a season.

Not a poem. I admit, accidentally poetic. But I think much more congruent with the nature of things, than the literary examples named.

Doesn't seem to have anything to do with science, though.

And honestly, this is the nature of the Creator.

Just more of your tedious preaching.