This man claimed to be 250 years old

seriously disabled

There is a man who was claimed to be 250 years old when he died.

So doesn't this pretty much contradict what is being taught in biology if a man can be 250 years old?

http://www.martialdevelopment.com/blog/li-ching-yuen-the-amazing-250-year-old-man/

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/02/the-herbalist-who-lived-to-be-256-years-old-fact-or-fiction/

Edited by seriously disabled

I claimed once that having sex with me would result in 32 orgasms. While I'm glad the female to whom I mentioned this was an empiricist and decided to validate my claim for herself, my simply saying it didn't magically make it true.

So doesn't this pretty much contradict what is being taught in biology if a man can be 250 years old?

Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?

Edited by Strange

I claimed once that having sex with me would result in 32 orgasms. While I'm glad the female to whom I mentioned this was an empiricist and decided to validate my claim for herself, my simply saying it didn't magically make it true.

did you specify a time frame?

edit: why me no spelling few words sentence even are when.

Edited by CharonY

did you specific a time frame?

After the first, second, .... and tenth attempts at the first experiment had not produced the claimed results, and a subsequent set of ten follow-ups had also mysteriously not shown the expected observations then a revised time frame was decided upon for the next tranche of testing

After the first, second, .... and tenth attempts at the first experiment had not produced the claimed results, and a subsequent set of ten follow-ups had also mysteriously not shown the expected observations then a revised time frame was decided upon for the next tranche of testing

And thus tantric sex was born.

It does contradict what is being taught. Perhaps because it's untrue.

Maybe cumulatively over a time span of, say, one marriage?

Or by a really rigorous, thorough, double-blind experiment (which means no eye contact with iNow).

I wonder what this really means “keep a quiet heart, sit like a tortoise, walk sprightly like a pigeon and sleep like a dog”?

Avoid stress, be still in mind and body, walk briskly, sleep well.

Edited by StringJunky

I realy dont see any problem whit this. When he dies we can precisely conclude is age. Also this also raise another question. Can we realy leave forever? In the new era where alsmot everthing can be transplanted, my heart is weak lets change for a better one! My eyes arent seeing? Lets keep them because if we touch alot of them we may get complete blind. Lets continum, if we can fix everthing that start to fail can we realy live "forever"? We cant forget that there is also species like hydra that can leave forever and also tecnologie that can also replace great part of the humans organs.

Edited by Yvtq8k3n

Radiocarbon on the eyelens can determine the age of someone. No idea, its inside one of the links inow gave.

Anyway, funny question.

Someone devotes their life to be in the longest living person ever. They shall see no failure, they WILL be the oldest person ever. They die at 99 years old. At least they don't get sad that they didn't make the list eh?

Radiocarbon on the eyelens can determine the age of someone. No idea, its inside one of the links inow gave.

Anyway, funny question.

Someone devotes their life to be in the longest living person ever. They shall see no failure, they WILL be the oldest person ever. They die at 99 years old. At least they don't get sad that they didn't make the list eh?

Records will always be broken, but then again they will always be held (not sure what you're trying to say).