Astral Projection (split from Kaku thread)

xxsolarxx

wow that is interesting.

ill admit that i never really had true interest in science or spirituality, until now.

i been dabbling in the field of astral projection ever since i had this one out of body experience not to long ago.

i know some of you think that astral projection is just a myth or something, but let me tell you that im 100% sure that astral projection is truly a real thing.

the reason i bring this subject up is because i believe it is related to what dr.michio kaku was saying, ill explain, starting with my own personal experiences.

when i astral project, i can materialize my thoughts.My thoughts become real, they gain physical, solid properties.this can be directly related to the partical that dr.michio was talking about.

this entire universe that we all live in, was created the same way our thoughts manifest themselves while in the astral, there for, the universe was indeed created by a intelligent being.

this stuff they call dark matter and anti matter, is really the astral world, while in the astral, its very hard to interact with physical matter, you will find that you simply pass through solid matter such as walls, doors, earth ect.. the same exact way that this anti matter and dark matter passes through solid matter.

I have no idea what astral projection has to do with anything in this thread.

well, i just explained it, let me break down so you can digest it, original post is about michio saying he is convinced that our universe was designed by a intelligent being.

well, how the hell do you think a intelligent being would be able to create such a thing you ask???read my post, i explained it all.thats how astral projection has everything to do about this post.GG

well, i just explained it, let me break down so you can digest it, original post is about michio saying he is convinced that our universe was designed by a intelligent being.

Except it appears he never said such a thing. It is a lie made up by some Christian website (there are certain Christians who think it is OK to lie, apparently).

i explained it all.thats how astral projection has everything to do about this post.GG

That would be OK, except there is no such thing as astral projection (remember, this is a science forum),

Except it appears he never said such a thing. It is a lie made up by some Christian website (there are certain Christians who think it is OK to lie, apparently).

That would be OK, except there is no such thing as astral projection (remember, this is a science forum),

how are you so sure astral projection is not real? cause you never done it?lmao.

hate to burst your bubble, but what do you think your doing when you dream??

if you want, next time i project, ill visit you, and describe your entire house.doodle some stuff on paper and leave it out in plain view, ill tell you whats on the paper.ill even pull you out your body, will be up to you if you can maintain your self awarness after your out. my money says you wont even be able to become aware of yourself at a higher frequency.

Still I don't see the link between astral projection - a phenomena with no scientific evidence - and the claim that Kaku said that mathematics, order and symmetry in the Universe points to a creator?

Again, we are quite sure that the OP is based on a hoax. That said, Kaku has spoken of 'god as a mathematican' and so on. We doubt he is really talking about god as understood in mainstream religion.

Edited by ajb

how are you so sure astral projection is not real? cause you never done it?lmao.

if you want, next time i project, ill visit you, and describe your entire house.doodle some stuff on paper and leave it out in plain view, ill tell you whats on the paper.ill even pull you out your body, will be up to you if you can maintain your self awarness after your out. my money says you wont even be able to become aware of yourself at a higher frequency.

If ajb isn't up for it feel free to astral project yourself to my house... tell me what is in the room I currently occupy and I'll be impressed...

if you want, next time i project, ill visit you, and describe your entire house.doodle some stuff on paper and leave it out in plain view, ill tell you whats on the paper.

Go ahead. No one has ever produced such evidence before.

Many people have had out of body experiences (in fact, almost everybody at some point). None has ever been able to reveal information that they gained that way.

How do you define "body"? If I am watching television I am using "out of body eyes" and if I am a surgeon I can perform operations on and even feel patients - potentially even on the moon (with some delay).

Edited by geordief

Have you really never heard of that before?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience

Yes and I have tried to achieve it with lucid dreaming(you may have heard of the technique) . But I must lack good powers of imagination as I had to give up.

But your point as to the inability to actually gain useful information convinces me that it is smoke and mirrors.

EDIT: actually ,although I cannot find the link there have been recent improvements in visually recording dreams and this technology might be applied to people reporting "out of body" experiences as it would enable a comparison to be made between what they thought they saw and what was actually going on in their brains at the time.

Edited by geordief

wow that is interesting.

ill admit that i never really had true interest in science or spirituality, until now.

i been dabbling in the field of astral projection ever since i had this one out of body experience not to long ago.

i know some of you think that astral projection is just a myth or something, but let me tell you that im 100% sure that astral projection is truly a real thing.

the reason i bring this subject up is because i believe it is related to what dr.michio kaku was saying, ill explain, starting with my own personal experiences.

when i astral project, i can materialize my thoughts.My thoughts become real, they gain physical, solid properties.this can be directly related to the partical that dr.michio was talking about.

this entire universe that we all live in, was created the same way our thoughts manifest themselves while in the astral, there for, the universe was indeed created by a intelligent being.

this stuff they call dark matter and anti matter, is really the astral world, while in the astral, its very hard to interact with physical matter, you will find that you simply pass through solid matter such as walls, doors, earth ect.. the same exact way that this anti matter and dark matter passes through solid matter.

Oh don't go worrying about us thinking you're bragging about astral projection, bro. Quite the contrary I look at your belief as a delusion. Nothing to brag about. No offense. But this is a science forum and a.p. has no science behind it at all. I consider it pure woo. Right up there with the Akashic Record and Astrology.

Or maybe you have some sort of evidence if your out if body travels? Something that would tell us it was any more real than a dream? To me evidence would be along the lines of food of physical interaction? Or perhaps discovering something in your travels that you had no way of knowing about before? This would merit interest. Otherwise....

Now I know you're a troll.

Why haven't you claimed James Randi's one million bucks yet if you are so adept at a.p?

Still I don't see the link between astral projection - a phenomena with no scientific evidence - and the claim that Kaku said that mathematics, order and symmetry in the Universe points to a creator?

Again, we are quite sure that the OP is based on a hoax. That said, Kaku has spoken of 'god as a mathematican' and so on. We doubt he is really talking about god as understood in mainstream religion.

there is science proof of projection, look up on google, there is a scienctist who did some experiments, he montitord a person who claimed she could astral project at will, he wrote down images and phrases on a sheet of papper, then put it on a shelf near the ceiling, told the lady to project and read the paper, she did and was 100% accurite .

also, look up robert monroe, the founder of the monre insitute, his studies show that when a person listens to a binaral frquency in the theta range, that personusually experiences leaving there body and being extremly aware of them self while it happens

there is science proof of projection, look up on google, there is a scienctist who did some experiments, he montitord a person who claimed she could astral project at will, he wrote down images and phrases on a sheet of papper, then put it on a shelf near the ceiling, told the lady to project and read the paper, she did and was 100% accurite .

also, look up robert monroe, the founder of the monre insitute, his studies show that when a person listens to a binaral frquency in the theta range, that personusually experiences leaving there body and being extremly aware of them self while it happens

see, you were so sure there was no proof simply because you lack the knowledge, think about ways to improve yourself, dont stay stuck in your own little bubble clutterd with your current beliefes

Please provide a reference to the scientific paper where this was published.

For sure, and i know how much politics is behind this whole deal it would be hard to have this discussion on a large stage. I just think eventually (thats why i said 10-20 years) we will get to a point where the discussion will HAVE to take place. Max Tegmark (i think thats his name, MIT) has also come out with similar statements to this as well.

As many people have said similar things, I'm not sure why you think it would be hard to have this discussion. It has been happening for millennia.

How do you define "body"? If I am watching television I am using "out of body eyes" and if I am a surgeon I can perform operations on and even feel patients - potentially even on the moon (with some delay).

I see someone has given me a red negative mark for this post of mine . Can he or she explain a bit why they do not like or agree with what I wrote?

I did ask a question and attempted to answer it in the sense that the "body" requires defining......

Edited by geordief

I see someone has given me a red negative mark for this post of mine . Can he or she explain a bit why they do not like or agree with what I wrote?

I did ask a question and attempted to answer it in the sense that the "body" requires defining......

I have upvoted to remove it, as it seemed totally unreasonable.

Actually you raised an interesting point at the end with the "telepresence" thing; I seem to remember some experiments that can reliably produce out of body experiences using some sort of set-up like that. I might try and find it later.

!

Moderator Note

This is your claim. It's up to you to provide the evidence for it. Mere assertions are insufficient.

Are you able to do it on demand.. ?

If you will have more such "experiences", you could try the same what in one hospital where there was a lot of patients with near-death-experience.

Doctors placed something at the top of 2m wardrobe, not possible to see from the ground, unless you levitate above room. Then asked patients with NDE what is it.

So far nobody answered correctly (according to TV document).

Ask somebody to put some thing, unknown to you, and the next time you're outside, check what it is.

This way, you will at least verify you are dreaming or not.

Edited by Sensei