Not again...

imatfaal

The sit in is interesting. Perhaps the second amendment has more power as a restriction on our federal government because it only applies to state laws through the incorporation doctrine. The federal government could make black market exchange more difficult while leaving purchase restrictions up to the states.

Require registered guns to be brought in regularly, and fine those who cannot present theirs. Allow lighter fines with evidence of a break in or stolen information. Use this fine money to subsidize the initial purchase. Additionally fine people caught with unregistered guns and force them to register. Make the distribution of any gun or instructions to make such a gun that can bypass a metal detector (e.g. 3-D printer guns) a serious offense.

Edited by MonDie

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I think the generalized ignorance on artificial terrorism in media narratives is poorly understood. How far are we in understanding the neural correlates of violent radicalisation in our digitalized society ? Is it possible to weaponize artificial intelligence to create (fake) news story based on the official narratives?

^Word salad, and off-topic at that

Dude, how do you want me to present you the stuff that they don't want you to read/observe?

Explain to me at least why you think artificial terrorism is not relevant to violent radicalisation/extremism ?

how do you want me to present you the stuff that they don't want you to read/observe?

With evidence and coherent strings of words in a thread that's appropriate to the subject, preferably.

Explain to me at least why you think artificial terrorism is not relevant to violent radicalisation/extremism ?

I said it wasn't relevant to this thread. This thread is about gun deaths and mass shootings.

If you wish to discuss terrorism and extremism and why you think it's all some conspiracy, that would be a separate topic and consequently belongs in a separate thread.

Edited by iNow

Will be interesting to see what/if anything happens to the trend.

Not enough data points. Is there any objective attempt to quantify the views of congressmen that we could use for a longitudinal analysis? Maybe we need to survey them regularly, referencing the most powerful interest groups.

Do you agree with the NRA? 1 2 3 4 5

Do you agree with the Christian Coalition? 1 2 3 4 5

Or more objectively, how often their voting on a law is consistent with that group's position on the law.