Rape Repellent

Flareon

Learning any martial arts would be an advantage to giving the woman more confidence in the way she carries herself, this in itself would be the deterrent. I wouldnt suggest any woman use it in an attack though, unless she felt pretty damn sure she could take on the attacker and win!
no man is so big and burly that he can survive fingernales to the eyeballs unscathed. peoples throats are also generally quite sussceptable, reguardless of how 'hard' they are.

omg! watch out lagar louts lol, but joking aside there I wasnt 100% sure of not being able to rape a man. I wonder though if the emmotional side of being raped is the same for both, not saying it wouldnt be just kinda curious.
one of my female friends had sex with me once when i was so drunk that i couldnt stand up.

fair enough she knew me well enough to know that i wouldnt mind, but had it been someone that i was less well aquainted with i can easaly imajine that the experience would have been quite harrowing the next day. men arent immune to being taken advantage of.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me patch up my injured pride here.
Sorry, Obnoxious, I was making a joke. Was that the way you had originally intended the sentence to be? Coral and I thought it was supposed to be, "Well, the best way to prevent against rape is too inhumanly ugly."

Referring to castration, of course.

Well, just hope it's not a smart rapist. If he sees the rip cord, he'll just pull it out first. But, now that I see the diagram, it does look like they took safety precautions for the woman.

Phi Posted :Now I think a rapist deserves whatever malicious thing he gets

AGREED

Now the only question is how many malicious women that would use it against their husbands just because they had an argument.

Now the only question is how many malicious women that would use it against their husbands just because they had an argument.

If a man finds himself in a marriage where its possible that the wife woudl be so malicious as to hurt him in such a manner, the problem obviously is not the device.

Originally posted by Flareon If a man finds himself in a marriage where its possible that the wife woudl be so malicious as to hurt him in such a manner, the problem obviously is not the device.

Just a point that "Some" women can be extremely malicious.

I caught my ex cheating. I refused to have sex with her for 2 weeks. I caught her cheating again. I kicked her out. So she got pissed at me and had me arrested for rape! Prosecutor dropped all charges after she talked to her and found out it was bull. But still, it destroyed me financially and emotionally. I can sue her for malicious prosecution but its going to cost me another 10k. <---long story made short.

If used correctly though, I think the device is probably a good deterent, but like someone else said in an earlier post. What if the rapist bleeds and he has AIDS. That would really suck. So it has its goods and bads. Just hope it is used for the right circumstances.

Just a point that "Some" women can be extremely malicious.

I caught my ex cheating. I refused to have sex with her for 2 weeks. I caught her cheating again. I kicked her out. So she got pissed at me and had me arrested for rape! Prosecutor dropped all charges after she talked to her and found out it was bull. But still' date=' it destroyed me financially and emotionally. I can sue her for malicious prosecution but its going to cost me another 10k. <---long story made short.

If used correctly though, I think the device is probably a good deterent, but like someone else said in an earlier post. What if the rapist bleeds and he has AIDS. That would really suck. So it has its goods and bads. Just hope it is used for the right circumstances.[/quote']

As a woman, I apologise to you on your ex's behalf. There is a word for women like her, but I wish to keep this forum clean. :mad: It's really unconscionable what she pulled, for her action caused not only you to suffer unjustly, it makes it even more difficult for the actual victims of rape. To take advantage of the law like that and to hurt so many more people as a consequence, really makes me angry.

I already mentioned that I would not necessarily support the device, mainly due to the cons already put forth. But I do think that rape should be discussed as the crime occurs much more often than people imagine.

Edit: Your story goes to show that men can be "raped" as well--emotionally and financially, as was in your case.

John:

John

If there was a God, women would have teeth down there....

There was an aboriginal God who empowered her vagina with dentata- because he was a confused imbecile.

Women rule.

Klanger:

Most rapists are spur of the moment. The victim was chosen simply because she portrayed herself as a victim, head down while walking, nervous behaviour and so on, if carrying anything as a deterrant gives the woman the confidence to hold their heads up then its a good idea.

Now where ever I go I walk with my head up and shoulders square I walk with confidence, I meet peoples eyes and will not allow myself to be intimidated by them. Men have often said jokingly that they wouldnt want to takle me cos I look like I could handle myself.

Pardon, but you think your nose in the air deters rape?

So you think rape a personality contest?

Walk through my old neighborhood all confident having embraced your inner child and see what a lowly, stupid, stupid male plagued by insecruity will do to all that person-hood.

Young or old.

Poor or wealthy.

Ugly/gorgeous..

Sterile, fecund, pregnant….

Submissive or all decoreated with the pompous air of confidence

They *all* are objects to one seeking to objectify them. Which is rape.

C'mon.

Be honest.

Who isn't dying to hear that Klanger- she of the Ann Coulter stupidity- got raped again because she thought confidence deters rape?

wow... thats one of the most terrible things i have ever heard. even if it was in jest.

Who isn't dying to hear that Klanger- she of the Ann Coulter stupidity- got raped again because she thought confidence deters rape?
Me, for one.

You want to know what's really stupid? Joining scienceforums.net and immediately showing your belligerence. Please don't take out your bad day on fellow members. I'm asking nice, see?

C'mon.

Be honest.

My fingers got itchy for a good verbal slap, but moderators willing, I wanted to wait and let Klanger get out a response. I'm sure she'll want to, unless you are banished before then.

Me' date=' for one.

You want to know what's really stupid? Joining scienceforums.net and immediately showing your belligerence. Please don't take out your bad day on fellow members. I'm asking nice, see?[/quote']

Know what's stupider?

Skipping over the civil for the non.

I have two posts up and - tatum- guess which one they swarm to?

Humans.

Not being confrontational. Only pointing something out- just like you did.

"I'm asking nice, see?"

Flareon:

My fingers got itchy for a good verbal slap, but moderators willing, I wanted to wait and let Klanger get out a response. I'm sure she'll want to, unless you are banished before then.

Far too personal.

Try some objectivity.

Do you or do you not agree that rape has nothing to do with personality?

That is my platform.

and even dumber than that? posting the "non" and expecting people to not jump on your back for being a dirtbag.

Oh oh, now me, now me.

What's even dumber than that is asking for a debate then discrediting yourself.

Not being confrontational. Only pointing something out- just like you did.

Then I think that I'd just to point out that a hostile and uncalled-for attitude directed towards a, innocent victim of a brutal crime (a victim, who I might add, seems to have coped remarkably well with her experience) is simply as petty and malicious as someone can get without actually crossing over into violence. I'd also like to point out that most of us as of yet have said what I know we're all really thinking. (well, me at least)

Lance:

and even dumber than that? posting the "non" and expecting people to not jump on your back for being a dirtbag.

Ever watched ants?

For that matter been to the zoo and observed the "lower animals"?

See, such is the hilarity of our species.

Here we have an animal that smokes on its pipe, goes to church, claims virtue, civility and Jesus, claims to love all to the best of his energies and, with Reason, values nothing more than enlightment.

Ain't that right?

And it cringes at violence, goes brrrrrr.

Yet these are the same that hold up traffic by stopping to gape at an accident and love Shwarsnegger getting cut up on TV.

And forum for forum, I have yet to see an instance where people swarm to the logical and precise and englithgened threads and NOT those strirring up controversy with a flame .....

or a threat of one.

Like this one. :)

Such is the animal that goes to the zoo. The noble, politically correct biped.

'twas a trap.

Lighten up.

Lance:

What's even dumber than that is asking for a debate then discrediting yourself

How so?

Azurephoenix:

Then I think that I'd just to point out that a hostile and uncalled-for attitude directed towards a, innocent victim of a brutal crime (a victim, who I might add, seems to have coped remarkably well with her experience) is simply as petty and malicious as someone can get without actually crossing over into violence. I'd also like to point out that most of us as of yet have said what I know we're all really thinking. (well, me at least)

And that would be what, dear?

So you too will make it personal? Or you're waxing Lancelot?

*funeral grin*

Read my post.

Then we can aim for objectivity.

Does rape have anything to do with personality?

That's incurring respect as being an issue, when it isn't.

Callypgous:

im curious what any of that has to do with you making such an obscenely rude, insensitive comment as wishing that another person gets raped. again.

Are you doing this on purpose?

Can you not read?

Read 3 posts up, oh seeker of enlightenment.

Then read the rest.

There is nothing here keeping you from doing it but emotions.

Skipping over the civil for the non........

I have two posts up and - tatum- guess which one they swarm to?

Interesting thought. Maybe rapists should use such an argument in court. "Your Honor' date=' I'd just like to know why you're attempting to prosecute me for attacking and violating just one woman when I've been perfectly nice to at least one other!![/i']"

Azure:

I'm already on it. I've picked out a particularly vicious, dominant-male Mandrill, and don't worry, I have a rusty old whisk heating up in the fireplace as we type.

You're so female.

Meet a real one. Muah.

Interesting thought. Maybe rapists should use such an argument in court. "Your Honor, I'd just like to know why you're attempting to prosecute me for attacking and violating just one woman when I've been perfectly nice to at least one other!!"

Pause.

Here is what I see.

Gorgeous Victorians - counts, and barons, marquises, countessas, queens, kings and princes- decked out in chiffon.

Fanning themselves and the fleas, mange, and filth on their bodies( as we know from history these people did not bathe).... all insulted.

"Well, I never!"

*funeral grin*

A piece of work is man. I RULE.