Your favorite/most used language

apollo2011

What is your favorite/most used language?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your favorite/most used language?

• Visual Basic
    • C
    • C++
    • Delphi
    • Java
    • HTML

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
god what a n00b this is the programming forum we are talking about PROGRAMMING languages, jeeze i had hoped you would have been able to work that out.

nice to know about his other languages as well!!! :P

i prefer visual basic although at the moment ive just touched upon it.

Done a bit of SQL, that was not bad.

god what a n00b this is the programming forum we are talking about PROGRAMMING languages, jeeze i had hoped you would have been able to work that out.

did I not answer that aswell as???

a "noob" LOL, at 3000+ posts, yeah right :)))))

if your TRYING to "have a go" at me, I fear you`ll have to do considerably better that! :)

Have a Nice Day :)

What a stupid new-b you are, we're talking about programming AND scripting languages. dork. read the original poll, html is not a programming language you newb, so the conversation includes scripting languages in addition to programming languages.

What a stupid new-b you are, we're talking about programming AND scripting languages. dork. read the original poll, html is not a programming language you newb, so the conversation includes scripting languages in addition to programming languages.

Faf to true.