IQ test do they prove one is more intellegent or less incisive than another person

Alan McDougall

I love all the joke reasons why the answer is "elephant".

Everyone knows that only the dog is an "artificial" species.

Or you could say Elephants because it is the only one with tusks and huge ears.

Edited by Alan McDougall

I agree, but do IQ tests help assess potential success or failure of an job application?

If somebody would be slightly more intelligent than average, and desperate to get a job, would investigate what criminal activities/sins made boss/manager/director of company where he/she wants to apply for a job, and "suggest" he/she would be good employee (somebody could call it "blackmailing").

If somebody would be slightly more intelligent than above person, would look at devices currently existing, find a way to improve them a bit, persuade investors to invest money in his/her project, make worldwide/country patent, and become his/her own boss, with majority of shares in newly created company producing more efficient devices.

If somebody would be a lot more intelligent that them, would not bother about job, money or anything material..

The lion is found wild on only one continent, that's not the case with the others.

That's not correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiatic_lion

There is ~523 Asiatic wild lions.

ps. IQ test cannot have questions testing Earth's exclusive knowledge. If extraterrestrial life form would land on Earth, he/she/it should be able to perform test. How can he/she/it do it without even knowing what is "lion","dog","mouse",etc. That's not IQ test..

IQ test should be universal for entire Universe life forms.

That's less than 2% of the lion population so "within experimental error" I'm near enough to being right. :)

Also, sadly, I suspect that in 10 years I might be absolutely right.

It doesn't matter, Deacon's post illustrates the point.

In any event, I think it's possibly more right than your suggestion that "If somebody would be slightly more intelligent than average, and desperate to get a job, would investigate what criminal activities/sins made boss/manager/director of company where he/she wants to apply for a job, and "suggest" he/she would be good employee (somebody could call it "blackmailing")."

Which is illegal- for good reasons.

It's also more right than this

"If somebody would be a lot more intelligent that them, would not bother about job, money or anything material.."

Because, no matter how intelligent you are, you still need to get food housing and clothing.

And it's more right than almost everything else you posted there because the stuff about someone looking for a job has- and lets be clear about this

Nothing To Do With The Topic