My Philosophy of Life

Over the past decade, I have formulated my philosophy of life. I have benefited greatly from the process, and I hope that you will benefit from reading the document.

A brief summary and link to the full 14-page document may be found here:

url deleted

I am posting here in order to solicit feedback so that the document may be improved. I look forward to a constructive discussion.

!

Moderator Note

Rule 2.7

"Advertising and spam is prohibited. We don't mind if you put a link to your noncommercial site (e.g. a blog) in your signature and/or profile, but don't go around making threads to advertise it. Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned."

IOW, if you want to discuss some concepts, post them here. However, this is not an editing service.

• 3 weeks later...

My philosophy is to reflect absence - meaning that a forest in Russia needs to become the Democratic and Republican Party, the character of Shelly in The Crow needs to become the people of Dublin, and that Studio 54 needs to become the history of France.

Edited by marieltrokan

My philosophy is to reflect absence - meaning that the EW review of the Penny Dreadful finale needs to become a female that existed in the times of the Roman or Spartan age, or that the London street Marylebone needs to become the presidency of Gerald Ford, or that the 1400's need to become synonymous with the American people, or that the character of Shelly in The Crow needs to become the residents of the city of Dublin.

Studio 54 needs to become the Middle East, and a query to a literary agent needs to become the identity of Jesus Christ.

What utter bollocks. Are you trying to show us what a random stream of consciousness looks. I think we've seen enough examples from you.

Edited by StringJunky

My philosophy is to reflect absence -

... of a human author, it seems. Your lists make you look bot-like. What you think sounds clever looks randomized strictly for artificial dissonance. I say artificial because it gets old quickly, instead of being intriguing the way it would if there was a real thread of reasoning to follow.