Let's domesticate cheetahs--Duct tape muzzle discussion

What the hell have you been reading? He taped a dog's mouth shut overnight' date=' a sick dog with a cough!! What the hell do you think killed it? A coincidental dust-bunny attack?[/quote'']I must admit, I don't know much about dog anatomy but I'm pretty sure that dogs have a nose and are quite capable of using it.
dogs cannot lose heat by sweating like humans can, and most of their heat is lost through their mouth, by respiration and lolling their toung out. and a sustained internal body temperature change of just a few degrees can prove fatal. if the dog was sick then its immune system may have been raising its internal temperature anyway so to combat the infection. so yes, it is entirely likely that the duct tape killed it, either by suffocation or over heating.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry' date=' what thing is it, that you have no doubt i have done, that is worse than killing my family pet due to my own ignorance and anger issues and then trying to act like it was justifiable and refusing to take responsibility for my actions?

[/quote']

How should I know? You're not a hermit in the woods living off berries are you? You're obviously morally superior to everybody else so I cant guess what exactly you have done. I find it awfully hard to believe that you have never killed anything (even as a kid) and then made justifications. Hell, I'm sure you eat meat everyday then make justifications by saying you need to eat.

Why should take 'responsibility' for his actions when we are 'discussing' this over an Internet forum? He said it was probably his fault, what more do you want? I guess you have never made justifications for your actions even though all humans do.

i have been defending my "dogma" through this entire thread.

You have been too busy pushing your set of ethics on sombody else to defend much of anything.

dogs cannot lose heat by sweating like humans can, and most of their heat is lost through their mouth, by respiration and lolling their toung out. and a sustained internal body temperature change of just a few degrees can prove fatal. if the dog was sick then its immune system may have been raising its internal temperature anyway so to combat the infection. so yes, it is entirely likely that the duct tape killed it, either by suffocation or over heating.

Ah, very insightful, thank you for educating me on dog anatomy. I suppose it really didn't die of asphyxiation though?

I think, sadly, you made the mistake of thinking he understood what you were saying, instead of just unconditionally loving you and whatnot.

Or, as I like to call it, unconditionally having learned where its best chances for the next meal lay.