Continuation of my Psi Wheel experiments

Eldad Eshel

Sadly my original post was closed, so I will continue here, on what seemed to be ok with the moderators.

I have bought tin foil and made a Psi Wheel out of it. At first I made a big one and the results were not so good, then I made a smaller one, and the results were excellent. It basically moves/spins ALL THE TIME I am trying to get it to move. When I leave it alone and back away it is still. This is quite exciting for me, and I think I am just about ready now with these new results to go to the academy and show them this. I also tried moving it with the glass bowl covering it, but unfortunately it does not move yet. Hopefully I can get this to happen in the future. It probably requires more practise.

Edited by Eldad Eshel

This sounds exactly like your last thread on this. No attempt to eliminate outside causes, no attempt at setting up experiments that more accurately measure, no attempt to be more rigorous at all.

If you aren't going to do anything differently, if you aren't going to apply some science to your assertions, why are you opening this thread (again)?

Sadly my original post was closed, so I will continue here, on what seemed to be ok with the moderators.

I have bought tin foil and made a Psi Wheel out of it. At first I made a big one and the results were not so good, then I made a smaller one, and the results were excellent. It basically moves/spins ALL THE TIME I am trying to get it to move. When I leave it alone and back away it is still. This is quite exciting for me, and I think I am just about ready now with these new results to go to the academy and show them this. I also tried moving it with the glass bowl covering it, but unfortunately it does not move yet. Hopefully I can get this to happen in the future. It probably requires more practise.

Emphasis mine. *exhales*

This sounds exactly like your last thread on this. No attempt to eliminate outside causes, no attempt at setting up experiments that more accurately measure, no attempt to be more rigorous at all.

If you aren't going to do anything differently, if you aren't going to apply some science to your assertions, why are you opening this thread (again)?

As I said I plan to go the academy and go through anything they ask. I am a bit too simple minded for your demands, at least to conduct on my own. This case is different as, as I have said, It is ALWAYS MOVING. I get it to move very easily. I will try to make a video, and let you see what I mean.

"No attempt to eliminate outside causes, no attempt at setting up experiments that more accurately measure, no attempt to be more rigorous at all."

The glass bowl is the best example of what you are asking and I tried, and unfortunately I can't get it to move yet with it covering the wheel.

You were offered several ways to set up experiments that would tell you something meaningful in your last thread, so I'm not buying the "simple-minded" bs. You choose not to be more scientific with this, and I think your "academy" is going to ignore you and your claims because of it. If you went to them with results of experiments, you'd be taken more seriously. As it is, you're asking busy scientists to seriously consider that your hands or your breath aren't affecting your stupid wheel that's designed to take advantage of both.

Eldad Eshel, try taking multimeter, turn the lowest voltage available on it, like mV,

then touch left hand one electrode,

touch right hand second electrode,

and start thinking about value a bit higher than you see on screen of multi-meter..

If you see 19 mV think about 20 mV, if you see 33 mV think about 34 mV.. etc.

What is start value? To what voltage you can get it in say a hour.. ?

:D

Edited by Sensei

As it is, you're asking busy scientists to seriously consider that your hands or your breath aren't affecting your stupid wheel that's designed to take advantage of both.

It's not my breath or my hands. And busy ? Really ? Science seems so stuck, it's actually hard to believe scientists have anything to do. This here is a breaking point, is something new to explore, you should accept it gladly and not be so negative.

Anyway, I made a video, quite a good one I think. Please watch it fully.

Science seems so stuck, it's actually hard to believe scientists have anything to do.

People are so busy tearing apart atoms to quarks, they won't notice what you want to say.. ;)

Edited by Sensei

It's not my breath or my hands.

I don't accept your word on this. You need to rule out that it's your breath or your hands or any other outside influence moving the wheel, since the wheel is designed to move via air currents, not "psi" forces that can't be measured.

Have you figured out why you can't affect a feather, or a needle, both of which are lighter than your aluminum wheel? What kind of force moves heavier objects like the wheel but can't move a feather?

So far, I think you have nothing new. So I don't think this thread is going to be allowed. You just don't understand why we need evidence to support such an extraordinary claim, and for some reason you can't grasp why your videos are worthless.

"No attempt to eliminate outside causes, no attempt at setting up experiments that more accurately measure, no attempt to be more rigorous at all."

The glass bowl is the best example of what you are asking and I tried, and unfortunately I can't get it to move yet with it covering the wheel.

Then you've just shown that it could be down to simple air movement.

!

Moderator Note

This thread will be locked unless the OP's next post is concerned with the methods he will undertake in order to make his experiment approximate science most notably through isolation.

Your last thread on your psi wheel was 24 pages of suggestions on how to actually prove or disprove your contention - you steadfastly ignored all ideas. Re-read that thread and put some of the ideas into practice - or ask for elaboration but do not continue to post worthless anecdote and unsupportable assertions

Next post must be science based or we lock thread. There is no hurry for you to post - but please ensure you do not provide more of the same drivel.

I believe we are capable of these feats, but with this video I notice the "bright lamp" which must be giving of a lot of heat that rises, so when you cup your hands around your psi wheel you are perhaps creating a funnel where the cold air is being drawn up through your hands turning psi wheel?

I believe we are capable of these feats, but with this video I notice the "bright lamp" which must be giving of a lot of heat that rises, so when you cup your hands around your psi wheel you are perhaps creating a funnel where the cold air is being drawn up through your hands turning psi wheel?

Good catch, +1. And it's something else the glass bowl probably blocks, along with the air currents.

I'm also curious why he needs to put his hands so close if he's using his mind to move the wheel? Do the psi powers come through his brain and out his fingers? Surely if this was a mental ability, his hands would be unnecessary.

I'm also curious why he needs to put his hands so close if he's using his mind to move the wheel? Do the psi powers come through his brain and out his fingers? Surely if this was a mental ability, his hands would be unnecessary.

Obviously you've never seen a psy-fi film before. Well, aside from the one in this thread.

I commented on this before, the "power" isn't just from the mind but from our entire being. Also I can move it with no hands, but they help.