Waves

blue89

DEAR SCIENTISTS;

I have shared some special parts of the project with dear studiot.

I have not met with him ,yet. but I depend him because of his e-mails he had sent to me.

I thought he is wise

and I will be waiting his interpretation & assessment .

probably he may have enough information in functional analysis ,I would remind that this part of mathematics is not easy .

it contains also topology includind some part of its.(not exactly project's own,it means functional analysis)

I know you have not understood everything clearly ,and I would notify its reason is ,giving inadequate information about project.

I have only written my questions (in the content of this thread) that I do not have enough information about them ,and of course these questions are related with physics.

summary

I have sent , some other parts of my interdisciplinary project that had been sent to harvard.

and I will be waiting dear studiot's ideas.(I wonder)

kind regards

blue

Edited by blue89

So your equation should really be

X(t)^2 + Y(t)^2 =r(t)^2

That's why you need to clearly define what X, Y and r are and how you derived this equation.

I'd strongly recommend reading an introductory waves text book. If you are a mathematician you should have very few problems with it.

So your equation should really be

X(t)^2 + Y(t)^2 =r(t)^2

That's why you need to clearly define what X, Y and r are and how you derived this equation.

I'd strongly recommend reading an introductory waves text book. If you are a mathematician you should have very few problems with it.

X(t)^2 + Y(t)^2 =r(t)^2 with r as a variable would describe any trajectory. As this is just the Pythagorean theorem, it's trivially true and contains no new information.

X(t)^2 + Y(t)^2 =r(t)^2 with r as a variable would describe any trajectory. As this is just the Pythagorean theorem, it's trivially true and contains no new information.

Yep.

yes the two last comments are right.

but it is no problem in this subject because;

as I said the project is inetrdisciplinary. (at least these three disciplines will be required to complete: math (ready)-physics-medicine)

!! : note: the rudiment of project had been sent only,is around 20-22 page)

this will not depend on only mathematics,as I implied it is trial project to have new form for treatment mortal disease of cancer.

and just because of this ; I can not put in order every part of project (treatment) without taken acceptance.be confident I understood you.

again , I think it will be possible to make model from example part (for your questions) in the content of my comment given at 11.03 A.M time, (at previous page)

otherwise ,you are confidently al right asking these questions dear @Klaynos and @swansont.

the project is interdisciplinary and can not be completed only by mathematician ().

Edited by blue89

None of the above.

You were asked a question and your response was to simply repeat that the project is interdisciplinary, I don't actually care about that, lots of things are these days. I just care about your answer.

hello dear scientists ; I think I study hard although my life is in trouble.

I decided to reply your questions to me ,too. furthermore I did not meet these scientists (Arete ,Claron Y) ,but these are recommended to me,to take assistance.

it was said that these scientists are expert of radioavtive lightening.

sincerely

blue