Decorating Sci-Fi

EdEarl

Suppose you could buy nano-wallpaper with embedded computers, display, speaker, microphone and internet connection that gives you the ability to decorate your walls however you wish. All you have to do is chat with an AI wallpaper app that tries to satisfy your wildest dream. Your AI handyman has just finished papering your walls; what would you have on them?

My wallpaper will not always be the same, and decorations can change frequently. Most of the time it would show nature, a beautiful sky and conifer forest with a vista of distant mountains and critters living. At night the stars would shine. The handyman might 3D print a few accents to go with my most popular scenes.

Do you believe this is the future; if so, when and how will you decorate?.

Seven mile beach comes to mind, I've had many fond memories there. This wallpaper could be vastly improved if Benedict Cumberbatch could be photoshopped into the background, riding a wave with his British tan.

I have a looped scene of a beach with waves lapping at it as the wallpaper for my phone. When I need some serenity, I flip to a screen with no apps on it and watch the waves. Beaches need water AND sand.

Something about being on the border between two worlds is both exhilarating and relaxing at the same time.