Blike is a banana

Dak

now that i have your attention blike, i was thinking, this site gets payed money to display advertising rite? and we all use this site and help make this site great, so shouldnt we all get a cut of the profit...?

j/k, do u want us all to click on the ads once and a while to generate income for this site, or are u guys getting payed-to-display, rather than on a pay-per-click basis? if its pay per click, im sure most people would click an add, say, once a week to help fund this site if u asked us to (beats donating). just a thought.

Erm... no. vBulletin comes ad-free because you pay a large sum of money to own a license.

The adverts here are from google adwords. We can't (and don't) ask people to click on them intentionally, as that would violate the T&C of the adwords program. We do make some income from it which goes directly towards paying for servers, bandwidth, etc.

oops. ok, from the contents of 4nums link, apparently if we all click on the ads google will catch on and be pissed, so we probably shouldnt do it. sorry about that.

Also you know typing "4nums" is longer and more complex than typing "5614" ;)

yes but, what with me being dyslexic, typing '4nums' is considerably faster than scrolling up and down four times to find out what those four numbers are, and after that 'sarcastic bitch/im going to hunt you down' thread, i felt our aquantiance was informal enough for nicknames to be acceptable :):P